Here's why you would consider renting this car:
- Fun to drive and super responsive -- drives like a go-kart!
- Gets great mileage (40 on highway)
- You can park it in spots where those gas-guzzling SUVs can only dream of parking :) I have a G residential parking sticker -- park on the street around Pacific Heights and surrounding areas.
- If you're going to take any Bay Area bridges, I have a Fastrak transponder so you can whiz (at the legal speed limit, of course) through toll booths.
- It's squeaky clean inside and out.
- It's equipped with USB connector AND Bluetooth so you can talk hands free and listen to your iTunes library (for iPhone).
- And of course ... everyone looks better driving in a Fiat!
- TRUNK SIZE: This car can fit one medium-size (checked) bag + a smaller carry-on bag in the trunk. The seats do fold down, however, and that provides lots of room for bags, but no people :)
- GAS: Please fill up with premium unleaded! And the gas tank is on the passenger side.
- STREET PARKING: When you park in SF, PLEASE CURB THE WHEELS AS NEEDED! (Up and out or down and in).
- RULES: No pets, no smoking, no drugs