- Fun to drive and super responsive -- drives like a go-kart!
- Gets great mileage (40 on highway)
- You can park it in spots where those gas-guzzling SUVs can only dream of parking :) I have a G residential parking sticker -- park on the street around Pacific Heights and surrounding areas.
- If you're going to take any Bay Area bridges, I have a Fastrak transponder so you can whiz (at the legal speed limit, of course) through toll booths.
- It's squeaky clean inside and out.
- It's equipped with USB connector AND Bluetooth so you can talk hands free and listen to your iTunes library (for iPhone).
- And of course ... everyone looks better driving in a Fiat!
- I have a G residential parking sticker -- park on the street around Pacific Heights and surrounding areas. - If you're parking in SF, please curb the wheels accordingly (facing up, curb out; facing down, curb in).
- TRUNK SIZE: This car can fit one medium-size (checked) bag + a smaller carry-on bag in the trunk. The seats do fold down, however, and that provides lots of room for bags, but no people :) - GAS: Please fill up with premium unleaded! And the gas tank is on the passenger side with a simple latch. - STREET PARKING: When you park in SF, PLEASE CURB THE WHEELS AS NEEDED! (Up and out or down and in). - RULES: No pets, no smoking, no drugs
Can I take your car for a long-distance road trip?
As long as you don't exceed the mileage limit (i.e., 200 miles/day) and avoid construction areas and pothole-ridden streets, I'm fine with your road-tripping with my car. :)
If you do exceed the mileage limit, heads up that you'll be charged $.75/mile above the limit.
2013 FIAT 500Fun City Car15538
The owner cancelled this trip 1 day before it started. This message was automatically posted by Turo.
We had a fun weekend in Sebastopol with "Lil Blue." Pickup was easy and convenient--Young Mi was waiting for us right out front. The car was easy to drive and handles especially well. Definitely will be renting this one again!