- Fun to drive and super responsive -- drives like a go-kart!
- Gets great mileage (40 on highway)
- You can park it in spots where those gas-guzzling SUVs can only dream of parking :) I have a G residential parking sticker -- park on the street around Pacific Heights and surrounding areas.
- If you're going to take any Bay Area bridges, I have a Fastrak transponder so you can whiz (at the legal speed limit, of course) through toll booths.
- It's squeaky clean inside and out.
- It's equipped with USB connector AND Bluetooth so you can talk hands free and listen to your iTunes library (for iPhone).
- And of course ... everyone looks better driving in a Fiat!
- I have a G residential parking sticker -- park on the street around Pacific Heights and surrounding areas. - If you're parking in SF, please curb the wheels accordingly (facing up, curb out; facing down, curb in). - Please read the street parking signs to make sure I have at least 24 hours to move the car before I get a ticket AND that it's permitted for G.
- TRUNK SIZE: This car can fit one medium-size (checked) bag + a smaller carry-on bag in the trunk. The seats do fold down, however, and that provides lots of room for bags, but no people :) - GAS: Please fill up with premium unleaded! And the gas tank is on the passenger side with a simple latch. - STREET PARKING: When you park in SF, PLEASE CURB THE WHEELS AS NEEDED! (Up and out or down and in). And please read the signs. Here is Turo's policy on street parking tickets: https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203990660-Street-parking - RULES: No pets, no smoking, no drugs
Can I take your car for a long-distance road trip?
As long as you don't exceed the mileage limit (i.e., 200 miles/day) and avoid construction areas and pothole-ridden streets, I'm fine with your road-tripping with my car. :)
If you do exceed the mileage limit, heads up that you'll be charged $.75/mile above the limit.
2013 FIAT 500Fun City Car15551
The owner cancelled this trip 1 day before it started. This message was automatically posted by Turo.
We had a fun weekend in Sebastopol with "Lil Blue." Pickup was easy and convenient--Young Mi was waiting for us right out front. The car was easy to drive and handles especially well. Definitely will be renting this one again!