- Car is in great condition, clean interior, easy to drive, low miles.
- Car was previous owned by my 90 something year old step grandmother, she took good care of it.
- Yellow color: Pro- is great when you need to remember where you parked and safe overall. Con- People may think you are a taxi cab.
- Bike rike detachable and available upon request.
- Car has some dings on rear and front bumper from being a city car for 2 years. Sunroof doesn't open all the way.
- Parked in SOMA, easy to bus/walk/bike to.
2004 Dodge NeonRebecca's Dodge15510
Rebecca's car was great and she was extremely helpful. Even gave me a ride back to my hotel after. Would recommend and use it again!
Rebecca was awesome to deal with. Very prompt and communicative. She dealt with all my first time relay rider questions and helped me have a really great first experience! I recommend Rebecca and her car highly!
Rebecca communicated well and promptly, and was also flexible and on-time. As for the car, it's a speedy little thing that is very responsive and gets good (highway) mileage. Finding parking upon return was easy. The pick-up location is easily accessible by public transport.