My Commitment : I NEVER give you the car in dirty condition!
It is very clean car, and maintenance very well, nice and clean Chevy Cruz 2013. Passengers windows has windows tint that will block a sun light.
We are very flexible, you can pick up the car at air port, and drop off at San Francisco downtown area, Oakland, Berkeley, Orinda, Lafayette, Walnut Creek, Concord, Martinez, San Ramon, Pleasanton area.
The car doesn't have any engine problem, smooth, and power full. It is very good for luxury travel.
Excellent gas mileage, 26 mpg - city, 38 mpg - hwy.
Touch screen panel
Seat heater (front only)
Iphone/Android cable charger
Iphone/Android mounted rack for GPS
Good Air conditioning
1 12V DC power outlet
The car has also Fastrak device that will automatically charge the proper toll when you use a Fastrak lane in the Bay Area. These tolls should be reported at the end of the journey and please bring cash to repay the owner. If unable or not cash available, these tolls can be resolved through the Turo resolution center with the cost of the tolls plus an administration fee by Turo.
***FIRST TIME TURO USERS**
1. Create a TURO account using this link to get $25 off your first rental.
2. Get pre-approved to drive by uploading a photo of your driver's license and credit card info
3. Wait for an approval or call TURO if you need a vehicle right away : (866)-735-2901
4. Make request on any available car. I usually replay within minutes!
**24/7 ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE**
Even though our cars are mechanically reliable, we also know that life is unpredictable. To cover all the uncertainties, our cars are covered under Turo's 24/7 Roadside Assistance plan. This means if anything goes wrong, you can call Turo anytime and they'll send someone to come and help you.
- Before the tough bits here, keep in mind this is a sharing community, and I am sharing resources together, this is my personal car, please do not abuse it, treat it as if your on a test drive from a dealer.
- Do not beat on the car for "FUN", my car is only to be shared with responsible adults who will take care of it.
- Do not perform dangerous operation of the vehicle
- Car must be returned by the end of the official rental period (you lose insurance coverage). Additional late fees will be charged if the car is not returned by that time. If you need to extend your rental period, request it through Turo.
- If you ever need more miles, please let me know and we can work something out that fit both our budgets.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING allowed of any kind. Keep it clean for us and the next renter and please do not smoke and vape in the car.
- The car is not allowed to be raced on the street or in a closed course
- Pets is allowed, but please help to still make clean
- Car must be returned in the same condition as it was rented out
All our cars have Fastrak Tag. You don't need to pay a cash at Toll Plaza. You can pass through Fastrak Lane, and we will charge you with the same amount money when you drop off the car.