Treat this car as your own. Turo is a wonderful service that lets our community have access to great cars. Please respect rules, drive safely, and bring the car back in the same great shape.
Car pick up instructions:
- The car is parked at the address on the reservation. When you get to the car, upload a photo of your Driver's License to the Turo App so that we can verify you (Best practice: Take a selfie next to the car while holding your driver's license)
- After you upload/text your ID, message me and I'll remotely unlock the car for you . You'll find the keys in the glove box, inside a special a 'Yellow Keyholder'. IMPORTANT: Put the key back in this same keyholder when you return the car, otherwise it won't lock.
- Please take the following photos and upload them to the Turo app. If you don't take the photos of before and after, you may be liable for any potential damage.
1. All 4 sides of the car exterior
2. Front, back and trunk inside the car
3. Photo showing the mileage and the fuel levels
- If the top is not coming down, make sure you that luggage compartment is not too crowded and the separator is fully down. Watch this video: https://youtu.be/cK36R8Y6LEU
- Notify me immediately if something goes wrong. I respond to Turo messages promptly.
- You can use FasTrak toll lanes. Please note that Getaround charges $1.50 processing fee for each FasTrak crossing. Pay tolls with cash if you'd like to avoid that.
- Car takes only Premium unleaded gas (91+ Octane). Please save your gas receipts, and UPLOAD their photos to the Turo App to show that you have pumped 91 or higher Octane gas. This is a strict requirement.
- Car registration and Turo insurance card can be found inside the glove box.
- No pets, No smoking, No waping. This is strictly enforced and you will be fined otherwise.
When returning the car:
- Please make sure that you bring the car back clean. If it needs to be washed, please do so. If the inside is dirty, there are food prints please clean them. $50 cleaning fee will be charged, otherwise.
- Fill up the tank to the same fuel level before your trip. Otherwise, a cost of gas + $20 surcharge will be charged.
- Park the car as close as possible to the 4120 26th St. Please pay attention to the street cleaning and other parking enforcement signs. Curb the wheels appropriately. Per Turo's policy, renters are still responsible for any tickets within 24 hours of the end of the rental.
- Take the same photos as before and upload them to the Turo app. If you don't take the photos of before and after, you may be liable for any potential damage.
- IMPORTANT: Put the key back in to the 'Yellow Keyholder' and put everything into the glove box. If you don't do this, car won't lock. Make sure all take all your personal belongings. Message me when you're done and I'll lock the car remotely.