1. Remember, this is a personal vehicle, not a commercial rental! Bring it back clean and in the same condition you received it. See "Instructions for cleaning" below.
2. No pets or animals of any kind. Except tribbles. We're cool with tribbles.
3. Absolutely no smoking. A cleaning fee will be charged for smoke or other unusual odors.
4. Your satisfaction is my #1 priority. Rent with confidence from your best partner on Turo!
5. See "Fees" section below for fees you may incur by bringing the vehicle back in an unsatisfactory condition.
FREE Car Wash Locations
Body Beautiful Mission Valley: 4282 Camino Del Rio N, San Diego, CA 92108
Body Beautiful Downtown (Near Airport): 2045 Pacific Highway , San Diego, CA 92101
Instructions for cleaning
1. You are responsible for bringing the vehicle back in the same condition that you received it.
2. If the car requires cleaning, you may either take it to one of the car wash locations listed below for a free-to-you cleaning or you may have it cleaned at any car wash of your chosing at your own cost. We can also wash the car for you for a flat fee of $50.
3. If you do chose to have the car taken to a wash of your choice, make sure that it is a reputable commercial operation. DO NOT clean the car yourself or take it to one of those high-school or church fundraising car washes. Also, no automatic washes. They WILL scratch the paint and you will be responsible for any damage that is caused.
4. You may have the car cleaned for free (to you) at one of the locations listed above.
5. Go to one of the above locations. If you are returning to the airport, the Downtown location is probably best for you. If you are returning to the vehicle location or coming from north of San Diego, the Mission Valley location is probably best for you.
6. Be sure to allow yourself plenty of time, especially during busy hours. You should shoot for having the car cleaned the day before the return date or 1 - 2 hours prior to the drop off time.
7. Go to the location and tell them you are using a GotCarWash membership. Request the Limited Full Service. The member holder name is Lucas Altic. The member ID is the same as the license plate number (7UUF760).
The following fees will be incurred if the vehicle is brought back in an unsatisfactory state
The car is cleaned before you get it. If it is dirtier than when you pick it up, you should have it cleaned. If cleaning is required when you drop off the vehicle, the following fees apply:
Basic washing (if returned dirty) - $50
Soiled or stained seats or fabric - $50 in addition to basic washing
Spilled liquids on dash, trim, non-fabric - $15 in addition to basic washing
Smoke or pet smells - $200
Small surface scratches that can be removed by buffing - $50/inch
Larger scratches that break the paint - $250/inch
Small paint chips smaller than a dime - $150/each
Paint scrapes or scuffs - $600/square inch
Scratches or scuffs on hub caps - $25/each
Cracked hubcaps - $100/hubcap
Windshield stars - $75/each
Major damage will be submitted to Turo as a damage claim. Turo will collect payment for major damage from you on a case per case basis.
See the "Instructions for Refueling" section below.
Instructions for Refueling
1. Bring the car back with the same fuel level as when you received it. This is always the best option.
2. If you are unable to replace the fuel, notify me at least 2 hours in advance, the longer the better.
3. You will be charged for the price of the fuel plus a $20 refueling fee.