This car is the epitome of ZOOM! ZOOM! (in sedan form!)
The color Soul Red was developed by Mazda, and it is one of the most beautiful shades of red you will ever see. (Unless you hate red, in which case why are you here?) This particular model also comes with a gorgeous Parchment-on-Black leather interior with red accent stitching, making this the most beautiful Mazda you'll sit in.
So, with that said… Do you like ZOOM! ZOOM!?
Of course you do - why else would you be looking at a Soul Red Mazda6 in Grand Touring trim with the GT Technology package and Parchment-on-Black leather interior?
Lucky for you, the Mazda6 comes screaming out of the gate with:
- 185 foot-pounds of torque and 184 horses worth of power under the hood at your command!
- Smooth and responsive paddle shifters complete with a sport mode-equipped transmission, for all of your accelerating needs!
- Massive 19-inch aluminum wheels, sticky tires, and suspension tuned to keep you hugging the inside of those on-ramps!
What about comfort? Do you like comfort? Does your bum like comfort? Because this car will make you so comfortable you'll want to move into it (long term rental options available - message me for details). When you slip into this baby you’ll be welcomed by:
- A power-adjustable driver seat with lumbar support and seat memory (for those of us who appreciate being remembered long after we're gone... but not like "dead" gone, just away-for-a-bit gone)
- A power-adjustable passenger seat
- Power windows, power steering, POWER EVERYTHING!!!
- Heated front seats with 3 adjustment levels
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter
- Power sliding moonroof with interior sunshade (in the event the Californian sun is too Californian)
- Rear center armrest with CUPHOLDERS!
- Water bottle holders in EVERY DOOR!
On to music. Do you like having your auditory senses caressed by deep lows and crisp highs? Because this little baby is fully equipped with a(n):
- AM/FM/CD/MP3-compatible audio system
- 11-speaker Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound System with AudioPilot 2 which monitors noise levels in a vehicle’s cabin and automatically adjusts levels and equalization to compensate!
- HD Radio - because EVERYTHING is better in high definition!
- Volume knob that goes up to 11 because we don't settle for mediocrity in life!
Now, about that GT Technology package… Do you like technology? Because I’m about to technology your face off.
Let's see, where do we start...
How about with the:
- PUSH BUTTON START! (see what I did there?) - you'll never have to turn a key again, your wrists are saved!
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror - because it's about time cars automatically account for annoying tailgaters
- Rain sensing windshield wipers - this car has a psychic connection with Mother Nature and will automatically turn on the windshield wipers as water begins falling down from the heavens
- 2x 12v Power Outlets - complete with (2) dual USB charging stations and charging cables for iPhones and Android phones, courtesy of yours truly (but mostly Amazon)
- 1x USB port
- 1x AUX port and complimentary 4-foot long AUX cable
- 5.8-inch Full-color Touch Screen and multi-function COMMANDER control - for those of us who like to play God in everything we do while making it look easy
- Bluetooth connectivity - phone and audio - now you can look crazy screaming in your car alone because no one sees a phone up to your ear!
- GPS Navigation
- ALL THE STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS!
- i-ELOOP regenerative engine braking which transfers the decelerating motion of the car into electricity to power the car's accessories, enabling 40 mpg on the highway - THAT'S SO MANY EM-PEE-GEE'S!!!
Ok, so you like technology. Well, what about technology AND safety? Because this car will technology AND safety the f*ck out of you!
MAZDA T&S DOUBLE TEAM!!!
With the GT Technology package on this beautiful Soul Red Mazda6 we have...
Are you ready for this?
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Close Proximity Warning
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) because no matter how awesome we are we still don’t have eyes all around our heads
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System (AFS) allowing your headlights to peak around upcoming corners
- Traction Control for when things get squirrelly
- Lane Departure Warning for when you have to look back and threaten your kids with the classic, “Don’t make me turn this car around!"
- Forward Obstruction Warning for those moments you spill coffee on your lap and look down just as someone pulls out in front of you
- And last but not least... A rearview camera for all of your voyeuristic needs!
This car basically drives itself!
DISCLAIMER - This car absolutely does NOT drive itself.
+ Car will be washed & vacuumed before being delivered on a full tank of gas and is expected to be returned as is. Otherwise, $25 cleaning fee plus $5.50/gal will be assessed upon return.
+ Absolutely no food, drinks, smoking, or pets. I will assess additional cleaning fees for any of the above.
+ I will always be on time for the pick up and drop off. If you are late for a pickup, there will be a late fee or cancellation.
If you're looking for something with a little more inexpensive, check out my Honda Fit: https://turo.com/car-rental/santa-ana/honda-fit/150467
If you have any questions feel free to message me and I'll get back to you ASAP.