Full electric vehicle with 60+ mile range. It can be charged from empty to a full charge on a regular wall outlet in about 12 hours, or 3 hours at a quick charge station. $10 worth of charging per trip is included. Download the ChargePoint or Blink app for info on availability of charging stations. Electric vehicles are great for commuters or short distances and very fun to drive!
How do I charge your electric car?
If you charge the car at home, the charger in the trunk can be plugged into any normal power outlet.
If you charge while out and about,
1. download the ChargePoint app to locate a charging station
2. Swipe the ChargePoint card in the center console on the ChargePoint, near the screen
3. The charger handle should unlock
4. Plug the charging handle into the car
5. The bezel on the car should light up
6. Be sure to coordinate payment for charging costs with me
2015 Ford FocusTyler's all ELECTRIC Focus1552
You have to be careful about watching the battery usage and your remaining mileage if you're driving more than about 40 miles. Otherwise, all was smooth.