Leonard is always a delight to work with! I've rented from him numerous times, and the cars are always very reliable and very clean. I was really in love with the civic, and I hope to rent it again soon. Thanks Leonard!
I was in PA for two weeks on business, and this car was great, especially considering my tight budget. Big rental companies are always out of the question for me. I'm only 23, so they get pretty pricey. I've always liked that Turo doesn't charge much of a young driver's fee. Anywho, a two week car rental for less than $500 was a deal for me.
Some things to note:
- Pick up and drop off involved very little interaction with the renter. he simply left the key with the car on pickup. I felt like a secret agent. It was fun. Drop off was the same. I simply parked the car on the street and left the key locked in the car.
- The car doesn't have a key fob, which means the door has to manually be unlocked and locked. The passenger side door also has to be unlocked from the inside. It didn't bother me much though.
- The front passenger tire was a little low on pressure when I picked the car up. I filled it up and bought a tire pressure gauge which I left in the glove box. I recommend that future renters check the tire pressure upon pickup.
- I drove this car about 300 out of my allotted 900 miles during my rental, and still had a quarter tank of gas left. Great gas mileage.
- The car is pretty fun to drive. It's a stick, so that's a plus, and the aux audio let me listen to my tunes while I cruised over the golden gate bridge. that being said, make sure you read up on the Parking brake hill trick if you plan on going to San Francisco. You don't want to be stalling and burning out the clutch on those steep Hills.
I think those are all the points I wanted to cover. There's nothing super special about this car, but it's cheap as hell and fun to drive. Would rent again.
I rented the Honda civic. I must say, the price is very reasonable and excellent communication from Leonard - he usually responds to messages in minutes. Didn't face any problems with the car either and everything went smoothly.
Great car good dude Leonard was and he communicated very well but very confused on a incident that is in processed about smoking and would like to get to the bottom of it because I do not even smoke so it would be absolutely impossible for any smoking. To be going on for I and my fiancé were the only twonever in the car and it did not get smoked in while I had it so yes it was a great trip just not happy to have to deal with this incident
February 23, 2015
California is a strange place. It's beautiful, friendly and unpredictable all at the same time. One needs to be prepared in all of these situations - the beautiful, the friendly, and the unpredictable. Lenny and his bulletproof Honda Civic Coupe allow you to do just that.
Lenny, first of all, is a stand up guy - laid back, easy to work with, and will go the extra mile to make sure your experience is an excellent one. Pickup and drop off is seamless and easy - there's no waiting; you drive the car right away and with little effort. Just the experience of renting with him would be enough to make me rent from him again, even if the car was a dog.
But it most certainly wasn't! The car's much the same - it's all Honda. His Civic is sharp, responsive, and while not very powerful, fun as all heck to cruise through Cupertino's hills with the windows down and some great music on! The manual transmission adds to the appeal with slick shifts and a smooth, easy clutch that anyone can work. Just keep an eye on your gas gauge - the tank is small and on long trips, can go faster than you think!
Lenny and his car are A+. From the hills of Hamilton to gridlock on 101, he and his Honda will make sure you get where you're going. When I come back, he'll be my first call, and I urge you all to do the same - you'd be foolish not to!
Leonard is super nice and willing to help in many aspects. The car is in great condition and has no hassle at all. I feel lucky to be able to rent a car from Leonard. Will definitely come back when I need a long-term rental car!