Thank you for renting my car. Her name is Dora the explorer. I bought the car before i moved to Cali, hoping I would explore more of this wonderful state, but adult life caught on :( Hence, I am listing it here setting her free to explore with you, instead.
Dora the explorer is super comfy car perfect for running errands around the city, to work, going on quick trip to napa, beach, down to LA/San diego, Up to washington, out to colorado..... you got me wandering now... You get the point.
Awesome features of the car--
- push to start, so no keys hassle.
- 25MPG in the city and 35MPG in the highway, it is extremely reliable and $$ friendly. Its Toyota.
- leather seats, sunroof/moonroof, power windows, locks, automatic headlights for comfortable and luxurious cruise
- Bluetooth, aux cords, great sound system to TURN it UP!!
- cruise control and rear cameras for safety.
- the GPS is pretty updated, so it is pretty handy when the cellular networks fail
- Keys are available in the mirror pocket on the driver's seat. All the necessary documents (eg. insurance, registration, etc.) are in the globe compartment.
- Your furry friends are welcome :) However, please be mindful to put a towel or plastic over the seat when we board them in the car. I also have wipes in the gloves compartment, if needed :)
- No smoking in the car. Cleaning fee will be charged.
- The car has "area F" residential parking permit, therefore, please park the car around in the "Area F". Also, be on the lookout for the street cleaning schedule and notify me, if i have to move my car soon. I hate getting tickets :/
Enjoy the ride and LETS GO PLACES!!!