2012 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Hatchback/5-Door 6MT with many features and comforts:
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission: sweet shifting pleasure, trust~
- AWD (All-Wheel Drive) - safely traverse any road with ease
- No chains required: this car goes anywhere
- Si Drive: Sport (Normal), Intelligent (EconoMode), S# (Sport Sharp)
- Stock turbo-charged Boxer Engine
- 18" BBS designed OEM wheels
- H-4 (Horizontally opposed Boxer Engine)
- 305hp@6000rpm, Torque: ft lbs 290@4000rpm, translation: FUN
- Max boost pressure 14.7psi
- DCCD manual modes vary rear/front power up to 50/50 split.
The 6 settings are rear/front: 59/41, 57.2/42.8, 55.4/44.6, 53.6/46.4, 51.8/48.2, 50/50.
DCCD Driver Controlled Center Differential with 9 settings, incl three auto modes and six manual ones.
The 3 DCCD modes are 'Auto' for center differential lock-up controlled by the Transmission Control Module, The 3 auto modes are Auto, Auto Minus shifts torque to the rear for high-friction surfaces, and Auto Plus shifts torque to the front for low-friction surfaces.
- It's a Suby
- VDC (vehicle dynamics control) electronic stability control
- Clean / Very Clean
- Normal cloth mats -and/or- rubberized all weather floor mats for wet/dirty days
- Spacious seating for 5 total
- Comfy seats with 5 levels of heating for Driver and Passenger
- Sizable hatchback for road trips, moving stuff, loading~
- Fold down rear seats for loading larger items
- Compact vehicle, easy to maneuver
Interior Cargo Area Measurements:
A: hatch gate bottom width: 36.5"
B: hatch gate bottom to top height: 31"
C: cargo floor length, seats folded up (cargo tray) 31.5"
D: cargo floor length, seats folded down: 56"
E: cargo floor width at wheel wells (cargo tray): 42"
F: cargo width on top of wheel wells" 48"
G: rear driver side seat width: 16.5"
H: rear seat width: 55"
I: cargo floor to roof height: 26.5"
J: rear passenger side seat width: 25.5"
Rear seat up 19cf;
Rear seat down: 44.4cf
- Top of the line sports tires mounted BS RE-11A
- May have to swap ^these^ out for long road trips, since they are Extreme Performance Tires
- May get a bike/ski rack very soon for any interested