Virtually brand new Tesla Model S P90D. 0 to 60 mph in 2.6 seconds (as tested by Motor Trend). Has almost every option (Ludicrous Speed Upgrade, Autopilot, Smart Air Suspension, All Glass Panoramic Moonroof, Premium Interior and Lighting Package, 21 Inch Grey Turbine Wheels, Carbon Fiber Spoiler). The car has a black exterior with black leather seats on the interior, and obeche wood gloss décor.
The range on the car is longest of any electric car (so long as you don't drive on ludicrous mode), going approximately 275 miles on average.
Parked in a parking lot right near the Tesla Supercharger station in Mountain View (under 200 yards from the supercharger), which will charge it fully (from zero) in about an hour.
Several quick notes:
1) Car can be picked up at any time of the day.
2) All cables for charging the vehicle with various outlet types are included.
3) If you have any questions while driving the vehicle, you can feel free to call me at any point. Tesla roadside assistance is also available in case you run into any trouble.
Must be age 30+ to rent
2015 Tesla Model SP90D Ludicrous Mode (2.6 sec 0 to 60 mph) Tesla Model S15521
This car is just awesome. We had a blast. It works great, in very good condition. It comes with every possible options including the autopilot, and the Ludicrous mode is definitely a "must try". I will rent it again, for sure. Thanks Grayson!
I know what you're thinking. "Of course there are other cars. Look at this Porsche!"
There is no other car.
"What about this AMG? Or this M3?"
No. There is no other car that will:
- burn no gasoline,
- silently whisk you down 101 in self-steering comfort and safety,
- send you down onramps with face-melting acceleration,
- actually present a navigation interface you'll enjoy using,
- have wicked sound and creature comforts as well as ample seating and storage.
Lot of cars will do some of these things, but the Tesla Model S P-series is singular in its achievement of all of them.
Grayson and his friends/coworkers provide an excellent logistical setup for pick up and drop off. The car was clean and free of any notable damage when I picked it up. Communication was easy and responsive. I have absolutely no complaints, and I had a great time over my weekend powered by Grayson's P90D.
Amazing car, and the owner, Grayson, was gracious beginning to end. Grayson thoroughly explained all the cool features of the car. This Tesla is not only beautiful, it has the autonomous driving feature (keeps you in your lane at your preset speed or speed of car in front of you, perfect for stop and go traffic), and also has the Ludicrous acceleration option = supercar quick. Made for a super fun weekend. Thank you, Grayson!