There are Boxsters and there are Boxsters, this happens to be the latter. This rare specimen had all the boxes checked when it was ordered, Sport Chrono, PASM, Torque Vectoring, and Carbon Ceramic Brakes. This machine instills driver confidence, no words can perfectly describe the experience of driving this car, the only way to truly understand it is to drive it.
Balanced, Nimble, and Fast, this instrument of perfection carves through corners with precision and speed. With the top down, you can distinctly hear the mid-engine roar as you go full throttle. Based on the 3rd generation 981 Boxster platform, this car is faster, lighter, and meaner than all previous generations. Make your next trip down the California coast, Big Sur, or up through Sonoma/Napa Valley a memorable one and reserve this Boxster, you will not regret it.
Trunk space is limited: 27x17x16 are the dimensions for the front. And 33x17x8 in the back. Recommend to pack light when renting this car!
Click on my profile to see my other cars for rent!
- 2013 Boxster S
- 315hp 3.4L flat6 naturally aspirated Engine
- 7 Speed PDK Automatic Transmission (with Paddle Shifters)
- Soft-Top Convertible (Black)
- Bi-Xenon headlights with Porsche Dynamic Light System
- Cruise Control
- Sport Chrono Package
- Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)
- Porsche Torque Vectoring (PTV)
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB)
- Park Distance Control (Front and Back)
- Heated Seats
- Retractable Headlight Washers
- Auto Dimming Mirrors
- Infotainment Package with BOSE Surround Sound System
- Adaptive Sport Seats 18 way Adjustable
- Built-in Navigation & GPS
- Bluetooth Smartphone Integration
- USB / AUX ports for smartphone input
Available for long term rental.
Car uses Premium unleaded gas (91+ Octane)
Car is registered with Fastrak. If you use the Fastrak lanes, please place toll in glove box.
Why not have the car delivered & picked up at your doorstep? Send me a message about my delivery and pickup services. Car is physically located in Millbrae, near SFO airport.
Are you planning on flying into SFO but leaving out of LAX or vice versa? For a nominal fee, I offer one-way rentals between SFO and LAX for rentals of 1 week or more.
If selecting SFO as your delivery location, vehicle Pick-up / Drop-off will be facilitated using the SFO Turo Airport Lot valet service, which can be reached via a 10min shuttle ride from terminals.
Vehicle is conveniently located within 3 blocks from Millbrae BART / Caltrain Station.
You can safely park your car on my street while you enjoy your rental. Plenty of free street parking, and it's also a very safe neighborhood.
Please, No Smoking or "Vaping" inside or near the vehicle / No Pets
The extra fee for exceeding the mileage limit is 75 cents per mile.