Gas: Gas is not included with your rental, please bring the vehicle back with the same or more gas than when you received it. Be sure to take photos for the gas and mileage before and after your trip.
Missing Gas: If you do not have time to fill up the tank upon return we will charge a flat $50 fee in addition to the missing portion of gas. Returning the vehicle with missing gas will void our 15 min grace period for returns.
Toll: For tolls, you can prepay the toll, pay cash or go through Fastrak. If you go through Fastrak with our vehicle, you will be billed $10 for the toll. If you do not use Fastrak please keep the receipt. If you do not inform us about toll crossings through Turo messages, you will be billed $50 for the toll. Please let us know via Turo Messenger with the tagline "I had X tolls crossings for this trip" so we can take care of these tolls in a efficacious manner!
Tickets: You are responsible for all tickets during your rental AND for 24 hours following the rental period. If you incur a ticket, we will pay off the ticket for you and bill you for the ticket and a flat $50 fee. You may elect to pay off the ticket on your own.
Damage/Accident: Please notify us of any damage or accidents that happen during your rental. We appreciate your honestly and will work with you to solve the problem (we have good relationships with a few shops in the area).
Cleanliness: Please return the car in as-good or better condition than when you borrowed it. No smoking or pets please, thanks! If you do smoke or have pets in the vehicle, you will be subject to the maximum $250 fine. If the vehicle is dirty when you pick it up, please ask us about our Complimentary Carwash coverage of up to $15.
SF Parking Tips:
1. Do not park anywhere where the vehicle will be ticketed
2. Do not park where there will be street cleaning during street cleaning
3. Do not park at 2 hour parking for longer than 2 hours
4. Do not park in permit areas because we do not have a permit
5. When parking on a hill, turn your wheels so that you do not get a ticket (if you are confused, please see cars near you for correct orientation).
6. Do not park in front of someone's driveway
7. Do not park in front of a fire hydrant
8. Do not park anywhere where the sidewalk is marked red.
9. Do not park at an expired meter when it is flashing red.