The 2008 Toyota Prius is a full-featured midsize car that just so happens to be the most fuel-efficient car on the market.
Outstanding fuel economy, low emissions, generous amount of interior space, easy to maneuver in tight spaces, space-age interior design.
- Fuel economy is 48 mpg city/45 mpg hwy.
- 1.5L I-4 Engine
- 2-spd CVT w/OD Transmission
- 76 @ 5,000 rpm Horsepower
- 82 @ 4,200 rpm Torque
- Front-wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 15" silver aluminum Wheels
- Front air conditioning, automatic
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
- 1st row LCD monitor
- Keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
Cloth Seat trim.
*Must keep the car Clean or a cleaning fee will be charged...
*Non smoking car...