Rent Jason’s 2016 Tesla Model S in Los Angeles, CA | Turo
2016 Tesla Model SSaphira15548
1 of 18
Tesla Model S2016
Jason All-Star Host
54 tripsJoined Feb 2015
Typically responds within 1 minute
All-Star Hosts like Jason are the top-rated, most experienced hosts on Turo.
Rent Saphira, my Model S 75 with Autopilot, and cruise Los Angeles emission free, in one of the coolest cars around. Unlimited miles, unlimited possibilities! Travel up Highway 1 or visit one of many iconic travel destinations on the west coast. Feeling adventurous? Travel coast-to-coast by taking advantage of Tesla's amazing and free supercharger network.
New to Turo? Sign up with the referral link below for $25 off your first rental.
With Saphira you get:
- Unlimited miles
- Rent her for a week and get 15% off
- Rent her for a month and get 25% off
- Tesla's state-of-the-art Autopilot system
(You're still responsible for safety, we don't want her becoming self-aware)
- Premium Next Generation Seats
- All glass panoramic sunroof
- On-Demand Internet Radio
- Access to our facebook community:
You can learn more about the Model S by visiting: Tesla.com/ModelS
This exclusive car has additional safety checks for guests under 30.
Must be 25+ to book
Next Generation Premium Seats
Front and rear cup holders
Vehicle is located at the LAX Turo Lot behind the Custom Hotel at 8639 Lincoln Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045.
Please call (310) 227-6998 if you need directions to the LAX Turo Lot.
The Turo Lot at LAX is open from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm every day
- Treat her like your own baby (One you love and care for very much)
- Please return her clean and charged up (>150 miles)
- Autopilot and Summon are Beta features. Use it intelligently; you're responsible for any incidents.
- Supercharging is free but Idle Fees may be charged if you're occupying a spot after charge is complete
- Tolls or Supercharging Idle Fees will be billed following the rental at the incurred rate
- No Smoking (Why would you?)
- No pets (We love pets, but need to keep the car clean for future guests)
What's the best way to Supercharge?
1. For the fastest trip experience, plan to arrive at the Supercharger with 15-20% of charge left.
- The car will charge fastest when it's battery is low
2. Find a stall "number" that's not being used.
- For example: 1A and 1B use the same power source so the second car will charge slower
3. Note the charge time, go stretch your legs or grab a bit to eat. Make sure to return before the battery is full.
- Tesla will charge an idle fee if you're parked in a spot but not charging
What chords or adapters are included?
The following adapters and charging chords are located in the trunk.
- Tesla Charging Chord with 120V and 240V NEMA 10-30P Adapters (4 Prong dryer plug)
- J1772 to Tesla Adapter
Jason was amazing. Great communication, problem solving and accommodating. Thanks for the hospitality
Jason is a great host/owner on Turo. He was very communicative and accommodating on pickup and return. We truly enjoyed the Tesla... the only thing is plan out your trip according to a search online of Tesla supercharger stations. Each time to charge to 80% full would take about 45 min - 1 hour if you’re at about 10% power left. Would definitely rent from Jason again if I’m in town again!