**Supercharging now available through southern California's extensive network of ChaDeMo chargers**
Treat yourself with this 2013 Tesla Model S.
Fully loaded with all options including:
• Dynamic LED Turning Headlamps
• All Glass Panorama Sunroof
• Premium Dolby Surround Sound
• Tech Package (GPS)
• Alcantara Headliner
• Next Generation Heated Leather Seats
• And much more.
This model is the 60KW however it is limited to 40KW of charging. You will have 150+ miles of range on a full charge. Also included are charge cards for both charging networks (Blink and Chargepoint) Charging is included in the rental of the car however any charges due to leaving the car plugged in after it is charged, will be billed at the end of the rental. (Chargepoint charges $5/hr once the vehicle is charged)
This vehicle had been configured to allow supercharging with the ChaDEMO chargers. Unlike the Tesla supercharging network these superchargers are found in more populated areas and in cities. Get a full charge in less than an hour! Many ChaDeMo chargers are FREE! Ask for more details! *This car is NOT compatible with the Tesla Supercharging network*
Must be age 30+ to rent
This vehicle will be at the LAX Turo Lot. One you arrive, please take the shuttle for the Custom Hotel. The Turo lot is located at the Custom Hotel
2013 Tesla Model SKevin's Tesla154.56
It was nightmare for me and my family - driving that Tesla car!
1. No 150 ml. You will only have 130 ml. maximum in case you will not use A/C, Brake and Accelerator! 😃 But you have to be sure you always have the opportunity to charge the car. In real life - not more, than 100 ml. from full charge.
2. No SuperCharger!!! I tried to find the proper charger at list 40 min. till 14 hours for full charge! Then you can drive for just 2 hours. 😃
3. Horrible milage limit: 150 for one day, but 1500 for one month!
4. No AutoPilot!
This car is good to drive in LA for couple of days in order to get the idea of Tesla. But no AutoPilot there!
1. No real information about car.
2. No real help in any emergency situation.
3. He gave me the instruction to go to one charger, but it doesn’t work with Tesla! I spend at list 700$ for tow my car away 3 times per one day! And no compensation from the owner!
I`ve spent twice as much money for this car for towing and for extra millage! For that price I could rent Tesla X P100D!
I spent three days driving an amazing car! A great experience driving the Tesla S. Very different from my Dodge Challenger :) I would absolutely rent it again. Kevin was very responsive to any questions. What's more fun then driving through the LBC in a beautiful white Tesla S with the sunroof open?!