The best way to roll in Southern California is in a convertible Porsche!
This is a manual transmission Boxster, so you must be used to driving stick shift -- Europeans welcome! I can drop off the car for free anywhere in central Los Angeles/Hollywood area.
- Super clean and well-maintained Porsche.
- 2.7L H6 225 hp engine.
- 20/29 mpg
- Premium Bose sound package with FM modulator for Bluetooth/iPhone/iPod.
- Ice cold A/C (not that you'll need it once you've experienced driving with the top down).
- Two spacious trunks (one in the front, one in the back).
- Automatic top that opens/closes in a matter of seconds.
- Immaculate black leather interior.
- Classy, sparkling grey metallic exterior.
Please note: Only premium (91) gas goes in this car. Please present gas receipts after rental. No smoking in or around the car (this includes with the top down).
2003 Porsche BoxsterJonas's Porsche1551
Jonas´s car was great car, we had a blast!
Very clean car and nice to drive, Jonas even provided us with beach chairs in the trunk! Jonas is a super friendly guy, he even drove the car to the house we were staying at even though it was not even close to his house, only for 20$ and picked it up for no charge!
Thank you so much for renting out your car to us Jonas, we really appreciate it! Would definatley rent from him again!