Ever wanted to experience a mint condition Porsche 997 Cabrio S on some of the best driving roads in Southern California? It's with great pleasure to share my immaculate 997 with fellow Porsche enthusiasts to enjoy.
Experience driving perfection without breaking the bank. Immaculate condition 2007 911 S Cabriolet. Cruise the PCH and the best of SoCal driving roads. Perfectly loaded with the following:
- Fully loaded! $105K original sticker.
- Carrera S (355 HP) 0-60 in less than 5 seconds
- 6 speed manual
- Porsche active suspension management (PASM)
- Updated Pioneer stereo with streaming Bluetooth
- Heated seats
- 19" wheels
- Limited-slip differential
Check out my fleet of convertibles, sport coupes, sedans and electric vehicles!
>>> 2007 Porsche 911S Convertible- Classic Silver
>>> 2006 Porsche 911S Convertible- Pearl White
>>> 2016 Lexus RC200t Coupe- Radiant Blue
>>> 2014 BMW 328 Sedan- Pearl White
>>> 2017 BMW i3 EV w/ Range Extender - Protonic Blue
>>> 2014 BMW i3 EV w/ Range Extender- "Storm Trooper" White/Black
1) Absolutely NO smoking or vaping, food or colored liquids. Water is OK. At least $500 fine if there is any smoke smell.
2) Car will be washed and vacuumed prior to each rental; cleaning fee of $250 will be charged if vehicle is particularly dirty.
3) Please don't be late unless you make prior arrangements. Turo late fee of $50 per hour (up-to 3X daily fee) plus $25 admin fee will be charged.
4) Absolutely no track use, car is monitored remotely.
1) Is the car in great condition? Yes, absolutely- all of my cars are washed weekly and waxed monthly. I take great pride in making sure the cars look exceptional.
2) Is this a manual or PDK? Manual- please make sure you are comfortable with a stick.
3) How loud is the car with the top down? Really quiet, you can easily have a conversation with your lucky passenger.
4) Can you fit any luggage? The front trunk can fit a 18" luggage bag with ease. The rear seat can fit another two smaller bags.
5) How big are the rear seats? Perfect for kids, will be a very tight for adults.
6) How much fun is this car? Incredible- 355 horsepower, 6 speed tight clutch- pure driving exhilaration.
I am an experienced Turo owner with a 5 star rating, and will settle for nothing less than you having the best experience possible. My cell phone is on all the time to assist you with questions or concerns that may arise before, during or after your trip.
If you need any advice for travel destinations, dining, or entertainment please don't hesitate to ask!! I take this very seriously which is why I have invested 4 Cars on this site and counting.
In many cases I pick you up curbside from the terminal to help load your baggage.
If I am not available to pick you up, I will arrange for the vehicle to be at the LAX Turo lot parking garage for your convenience.
MUST be 25 to rent
No smoking- any signs of smoking will result in at least a $500 fine. No animals- they won't enjoy the sporty ride! :D No track use of any kind- the vehicle is monitored remotely.
Is the car manual or automatic?
Manual- please ensure you know how to drive manual- any damage to the vehicle due to inexperienced manual will be billed- a Porsche 911 clutch replacement is around $1500- please be careful.
2007 Porsche 911Silver 2007 Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet - Fast and Sexy15519
Nikita is very upfront and takes great pride in his vehicle. I would recommend his service to anyone and will be back again!
A great car and a wonderful host! The 911 was a pleasure to drive and Nick clearly keeps it in immaculate condition. Fun to drive with the top down or up (the weather didn't cooperate with us for part of our trip, but the car was still great fun). Nick was both flexible and punctual with respect to out LAX arrival time and the car return. I would rent this car from Nick again without hesitation. A+ experience
Great rental. The car was a blast to drive, and ran great for us. The usual slight wear and tear for a car for this year, but in no way detracts from an awesome drive. Nikita was easy to get in touch with and was great to deal with.