If you're going to enjoy the weather properly in sunny California, you'll need a sexy convertible to drive around. This 2-seater boosts a Bose soundsystem, navigation/GPS system, heated/cooled seats, and a slick black paintjob. It's located right in the center of DTLA, with easy access. The perfect car for sightseeing from Beverly Hills to Laguna Beach.
With only 35,000 miles, this 2010 Nissan 370Z with touring and sports packages is in great condition.
One button takes the top down!
The default pick up location is in Downtown LA at a parking garage near 8th & Spring St. Metro spots are nearby so it's easy to get here using the subway if you're coming from Union Station or LAX. For pick up, I'll meet you at the car.
Need more mileage than the set limits? No problem. You can purchase mileage as needed at .25 cents/mile - ex. 250 extra miles is $62.50. Added mileage payments can be made via paypal or cash upon drop off. (Turo charges 75 cents per mile overage.)
Please remember that this is a car share and not a car rental. The car must be returned in the same condition as you received it. Mud, dirt, sand, food particles, beverage spills, or similar will result in a cleaning fee.
*Please return the car washed. If you don't have time I will accept $20 cash.
*** Rental rules:
• Please do not drink alcohol and drive
• Please fill with Plus/Premium gas ONLY
• Do not exceed speed limits
• Please be mindful of Tolls - pay them online, and let me know if you go through any
• Please keep car smoke free. Even with open roof. Take your time to smoke outside ONLY.
• Please keep your animals in the carrier all the time during the trip.
• Do not open roof when moving
• Do not leave roof half-open, only fully open or fully closed
• Do not open roof while it's raining
• Renter is responsible for all fines, citations
• Do not over-accelerate/drag race. You will be charged if you return the tires without treads.
*** EXTENDING A CURRENT RENTAL:
If you are looking to extend a current rental:
1) Go to trip details,
2) Click on "extend trip", select days
Loved driving in LA in this cool car with the top down. The car drove smoothly and it was clean and beautiful, just like shown in pic. This was my 1st time using Turo and I loved the car selections & economical prices. Heidi was gracious and on yime in sending her boyftiend to meet me at pick up. And drop off times. I miscalculated my return time by more than 5 hours to catch my flight, but Heidi was still nice in accommodating my drop off time.