Why rent through a traditional car rental agency when you can ride in style for the same price? My 2016 Fully Loaded Mercedes Benz E350 has it all! Leather Seats, Panoramic Sunroof, Heated Seats, Rear View Camera, Lane and Parking Assist, Navigation, Bluetooth Connectivity (Iphone and Android), Harmon Kardon Speakers. Low Profile Tires and Sport Styling Package. Too much to list! This car is a real head turner. The car has less than 3,500 miles and is kept in immaculate condition both inside and out. Great gas mileage (it has Eco start/stop feature to reduce gas consumption in traffic) makes this ideal for business or travel. Impress your business clients or if your on vacation have the peace of mind knowing your safe and comfortable. Large trunk with convenience box provides plenty of space for cargo and luggage. Flexible drop off and pick up options. Contact me and we can work out the easiest way to pick up and drop off for you.
First Time Renter Instructions:
1. Create a TURO Account.
2. Get Pre-approved to drive by uploading a photo of your driver’s license and credit card info.
3. Wait For an Approval or call Turo if you need it right away 1-(866)-735-2901
5. Make a Request On This Car
- Before contacting me please have your profile updated with a current pic.
- Return the car in the same condition it was rented out.
- Never wipe the paint of the car with water and paper towels or chamois. It will scratch the car and you will have to pay for clear coat/paint. If the car is dirty and you don't have time to get the washed you're better off leaving the car as is.
- Absolutely no smoking in the car, you will be charged $250.
- Premium gasoline only. Keep receipts to show at end of trip.
- No track use or racing allowed whatsoever.
-Car to only be used in California, please ask to take the car out of state.
- Unusual wear and tear will be billed.
- Renter is responsible for any tickets incurred while renting.
- CAR IS AFFIXED WITH GPS MONITORING AND TRACKS MILEAGE, SPEED, RPM’S AND SUDDEN STOPS. PLEASE DRIVE RESPONSIBLY.