This, is it. The car that has wowed drivers and journalists is yours at an affordable price. Yes, it has LED headlights package, keyless entry, push start, Bose audio with bluetooth and more, but this car isn't about any of that stuff. It's about the feeling you get on the California coast or down LA’s famous canyon roads. There is nothing like it and this Black Beauty is the only 2016 Miata in Turo LA!
“⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️” -Car & Driver
“This actually might just be the best performance car you can buy. Period.” -Jalopnik
“2016 World Car of the Year” -World Car Awards
The perfect car to enjoy Los Angeles. Outrageous fun to drive without breaking the law, and incredible gas milage too! Take the top down and enjoy the breeze as you row through the world’s best manual transmission. By the way, taking the top down or putting it up is so incredibly easy you can learn in 10 seconds and do it with one hand.
I’m 6’2” and can drive this car in complete comfort. Drivers 6’3” and taller may not be comfortable so do keep that in mind
Call/Text anytime for more info or questions. 415-622-5108.
First time renting on Turo? → Get $25 by using my “Refer-a-friend” link below
Open your Turo account by copying the link into your url to get $25 off your first trip:
First Time Renter Instructions:
1. Create a TURO Account using this link: https://turo.com/referral?code=486625rMH7zU
2. Get Pre-approved to drive by uploading a photo of your driver’s license and credit card info.
3. Wait For an Approval or call Turo if you need it right away 1-(866)-735-2901
5. Make a Request On This Car
- Before contacting me please have your profile updated with a current pic.
- Return the car in the same condition it was rented out.
- Never wipe the paint of the car with water and paper towels or chamois. It will scratch the car and you will have to pay for clear coat/paint. If the car is dirty and you don't have time to get the washed you're better off leaving the car as is.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING in the car, you will be charged a minimum of $250.
- Premium gasoline only. Keep the receipts (photos of the whole reciept are fine).
- Car is affixed with GPS monitoring and tracks mileage, speed, RPM’s and sudden stops. Drive responsibly or be charged for it!
- No track use or racing allowed whatsoever. Unusual wear and tear will be billed.
Pick up and drop off:
The car can be easily picked up and dropped off in Downtown Los Angeles by the Arts District and Little Tokyo.
- Please do not smoke in or around the car.
- There is a minimum 1 day (24 hour) rental.
- 150 miles / day are included in the rental fee. $0.75 per extra mile.
- Car takes 91 octane gas. Upon returning the car, please present your gas receipt to prove premium gas was used.
- This car is NOT registered with Fastrack. You will be responsible for the toll fees or tickets if you take the car on toll roads.
My calendar is up to date. Please review the calendar before you book or message me.
Weekly reservations OK, but you'll need to take the car to the car wash (exterior and interior) before returning it. Thanks for your understanding!
I do not generally deliver, but happy to discuss your specific situation.
2016 Mazda MX-5 MiataJordan's Mazda1554
Everything was great. Took awhile to find parking though.
Spending a day in Jordan's new Miata was some of the most fun I've had driving in a long time. The smile-to-mile ration in a Miata is real. Jordan was fantastic. He made the entire process easy and was very accommodating. If you're interested in some top-down fun in arguably the best roadster you can drive, I highly recommend renting from him.
Jordan is great. He really cares about your experience. He even checked on my during my trip to make sure everything was going well. When returning the car he wanted to hear my thoughts on the car. Speaking about the car, it is awesome. Brand new, and looks flawless! Great trip and would definitely recommend Jordan for any of his rentals!