Here are a list of reasons to drive a new 2017 Lincoln MKZ
1. Memory Foam heated/cooled seating,
2. Hybrid (33-40 MPG) Save money on gas
3. American made vehicle (Supporting the American Economy)
4. Phone Mirror Connection ( Literally turn the navi screen into your phone screen )
5.Surround Sound Premium speakers
6.Very spacious and luxurious car.
7. Google maps (if phone is connected with usb) or built in Navi with POI
8. Matthew McConaughey drives this vehicle (He is not included)
EV / Hybrid
110v home plug/outlet
anywhere in the trader joes/crave cafe parking lot
2017 Lincoln MKZLuxury1552
The MKZ hybrid is a fun and comfortable car to drive. It's slow to accelerate but the mileage is exceptional. I particularly liked the coaching display to guide the driver to make smart decisions regarding braking, accelerating, and coasting. The CarPlay integration was also a special treat; just plug in your iPhone and everything is magically there on the in-car display.
This was his first time renting out via Turo and my situation was a bit challenging: late arrival, delayed flight, etc. Shant was a good sport through it all and eventually handed off at our hotel. He checked in a few times over the four days we had the call which was appreciated.
Unfortunately the car was damaged (how I do not yet know) while under my care. We only drove it on highways, major streets, and a few windy roads (Hollywood Hills, Mulholland Drive, etc) yet, somehow, the wheels got scratched and the drivers side panel a bit scuffed. Perhaps it happened at one of the valets we entrusted the car to. I truthfully do not know. To Shant the car looked like it had been offroading - which, of course, it had not. Thankfully we have worked to sort out the issues and all is well.