(note: this car is only available 10:30am - 5:00pm most days and not longer)
Thank YOU for being an awesome person to begin with: you care about the environment and your wallet. Few things to remember:
1. This is a Natural gas (compressed methane mix) car:
- Saves you a lot of money comparably to a gasoline fuel car. A full tank is 7 gallons costs around $20 with 36 mpg performance total of 250 miles on full tank)
- Clean Air vehicle:
Its voted best performing car in its class for 2012 by the American Council for an Energy efficient economy see article: http://www.kbb.com/car-news/green-car-news/pros-and-cons-natural-gas_powered-honda-civic-gx/2000006708/
Carpool lane stickers means you can
ride solo and beat traffic on HWYs
2. Excellent condition in and out with all scheduled maintenance and records. The car is handed over prewashed and with a full tank and needs to be returned in same condition. Should it need clean up or refueling then a balance is due for the added cost for those services.
3. Great comfortable drive on newly replaced tires - I replaced them August 2015. Cold air AC with plenty of comfort for all pasangers. Its comfortable and fun.
4. Finding a gas station is EASY:
Find app: " CNG Now" to map out near fuel stations.
Its best to pre-plan a long trip to avoid emergencies.
For your convenience you can return the car without refueling it,
but you must pay cash for the difference.