A beautiful red Mustang Convertible to enjoy California. Seats 4 person, but two people comfortable. Not space for luggage (may be one small one in trunk). The vehicle is automatic. comes with CD and AM FM Stereo and Auxiliary port. V6 engine.
PICK UP & RETURN INSTRUCTION.
please call me at 619-279-6928 if you arrive at the airport and need airport pick up. After you call, i pick you up, bring you to where the car is (5 minutes away from LAX). Then you get the vehicle. The same way is the return process. You bring the car to me and i take you back to the airport.
You may also use the Hilton Hotel LAX shuttle for airport pick up and return Our location is behind Hilton Hotel.
PLEASE DO NOT GO TO TURO LAX LOT TO PICK UP THE VEHICLE. THE VEHICLE IS NOT THERE!
PICK UP TIME:
You may pick up the vehicle at scheduled time or later with arrangements with me. But, i can not release vehicle before pick up time. unless its changed and approved by Turo.
If your reservation for San Diego, you can call from San Diego airport at 619-223-2343 and i pick you up. Or you can pick up the vehicle from its location at 3260 Rosecrans St. (corner of Evergreen and Rosecrans)
The only way to extend rental is through Turo and it has to be approved by me before expiration date.
MY OPERATION HOURS:
You can pick up and return the vehicle from me between the hours of 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM.
I have been in car rental business for over 15 years and I know all ins and out of this business. Including being prepared for unexpected what it happens. My vehicles are all well-maintained and ready for long trips, You can always contact me and will get an instant reply during reasonable hours! Please be advised, that I will not rent to local customers without good reviews.
2013 Ford Mustang#100 Mustang Convertible154.511
The owner cancelled this trip 2 hours before it started. This message was automatically posted by Turo.
Good car, but very poor service from the owner as far as the drop-off went. Very nearly missed a flight because of a half hour without a response from the owner and a messy change of drop-off location. If it weren't for Turo intervening, which should be the very last resort any renter has to take, I'd be stuck in LA for another day without a means of getting home. With the way this rental turned out and how it affected my family, I wish I hadn't used the service at all.
Amazing! Was very convenient and the car was clean, smooth running, and had plenty of petrol. Made an awesome holiday even better. Jon quickly responded to text messages, and phone calls were always answered.
A few extra details:
- Car profile suggests airport car pickup, but a colleague of Jon picks you up or Jon suggests you catch a shuttle bus to them.
- Either way, you collect the car in earnest at their "depot" (refer to later point).
- You cannot drop the car off at the airport. You have to take it back to the depot.
- They do not give you a lift back to the airport from the depot. They refer you to the lobby of the nearby Hilton hotel and suggest you catch a shuttle bus.
- We didn't meet or speak verbally to Jon. Only a colleague who picked us up and came out when the car was returned.
- It was unclear as to if the "depot" was their place of business, as we were not shown inside. The car was transferred in a driveway of a business park.
- No paperwork was exchanged on the assumption of or the return of the vehicle. But this made the transaction very painless and quick.
- Any damage inspection was our responsibility to carry out (via photos we took).