As per Turo's rules, the car must be returned in the same condition it was received (interior and exterior). We can bill you to have the car cleaned after drop off.
Any late return will lead to a late return fee according to Turo regulations
Please do not use our vehicles for any photographing/video, YouTube endeavors, or any commercial work without consulting with us first. Please read Turos terms and conditions for more info.
-Last minute changes or relocation for deliveries less than one hour notice or pick ups, a fee of $150 will be added.
-No pets please unless they are service animals.
-Absolutely no smoking. Turo charges up to $250 for smoking.
-Any food particles must be cleaned up before returning the vehicle. No smudges or residues please. Drink spillage will incur a deep cleaning fee.
-No racing or reckless driving. The car comes with a factory built-in GPS for me to track its location, average speed, and daily route.
-If GPS tracker is removed it will be a $1,500 charge.
-No Burn outs or aggressive driving. Tire threads are marked before and after each trip. Damaged tires will incur a minimum charge of $500 for each damaged tire.
-Do not tamper with the blackbox recorder.
-91 Gas only, please keep the receipts.
-Please be careful when parking close to a curb. Each wheel will be photographed before/after and any curb rash will incur a repair fee per curb rash.
-Also be careful going over bumps, dips and driveways to prevent scratching bottom of vehicle.
* DO NOT park anywhere where the vehicle will be ticketed
* DO NOT park where there will be street cleaning during street cleaning days
* DO NOT park at 2 hour parking, for longer than 2 hours
* DO NOT park in permit areas because we do not have a permit
* When parking on a hill, turn your wheels so that you do not get a ticket (if you are confused, please see cars near you for correct orientation).
* DO NOT park in front of someone's driveway
* DO NOT park in front of a fire hydrant
* DO NOT park anywhere where the sidewalk is marked red
* DO NOT park at an expired meter when it is flashing red