Extremely comfortable and roomy.... NO FUEL NEEDED.
Has every single option including: Heated seats, leather interior, premium sound system, GPS navigation with bluetooth for music and phone calls, backup camera, USB input, HD Radio, and much more. 80 Mile radius, comes with charger which can be used in any wall outlet.
Fast chargers also available in most locations and most malls/shopping centers.
*** Please read:
- Please No Pets, Speeding, or Track Racing allowed in the car at any time. We will have a separate monitor installed on this vehicle to make sure there is no track racing.
- Absolutely No Smoking or pets in the car; you will be charged an additional fee of $250.
- You are responsible for all citations issued on the car during the course of your rental.
- I will have the car washed and detailed for each trip, and ask that you please pay a $20 cash cleaning fee when you return the car.
- Please do not wipe/clean the car with water/paper towels as this will scratch the car, and you will have to pay for clear coat/paint.
- Try to return the car back with at least 10% of charge.
75-80 Mile Range if you drive using the Economy mode (Eco Pro + mode) and 60-65 miles if you switch to the Comfort mode.
Please feel free to reach us with any questions, we want to make sure you have the best Turo experience!
2015 BMW i3JB's BMW1551
My trip with Bijan's BMW i3 could not have gone smoother. The car was ready and charged when I arrived and was in perfect condition. Bijan himself was very easy to work with and made my trip so much easier. As for the car, it's just so cool! You feel like heads are constantly turning when you're in it because there is nothing else that looks like it on the road today. The BMW i3 is a peppy city car normally, but I took it up into the mountains one day and it handles like any other BMW and actually gained 20 miles of range on the way down. As for the range, since the i3 is a purely electric car, I was apprehensive about the range at first, but by the end of my trip my 'range anxiety' had nearly gone completely away. It always seemed to have enough for what I needed. There are plenty of quick charging stations around the Los Angeles area to charge it up as well. Overall, the trip could not have gone smoother. The BMW i3 is a great car and a BIjan was a very congenial host.