Please review them and let us know if you have any questions.
- We deliver our vehicles washed and vacuumed and ask that they be returned washed and vacuumed. If you do not have time to wash it, you may pay a $25 washing fee at the end of the trip. (When washing please avoid using Armor All, air fresheners, or any like products or chemicals on the inside of the vehicle. Many of our clients have severe allergies to those products. Using such products will result in a $150 chemical removal charge.)
- The vehicle will be provided to you with a full tank of gas and we ask that you return the vehicle with a full tank. This vehicle requires 91 octane gasoline, please leave the gas receipt in the vehicle’s glove compartment. If the vehicle is returned with less than the full tank you will be charged $7 a gallon for the refueling. (We utilize the nearest gas station to our main office which is located at 5544 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Valley Village, CA 91607. If you have had the vehicle delivered to you, we will be refueling at this gas station.)
- Return the vehicle at or before your trip's end time. (If you need an extension please request it through the app to avoid any additional charges.) Late returns are charged $50 per hour up to $200 a day or 3 times the daily rate, whichever is higher.
- If you receive any tickets or tolls during your trip please pay them immediately. If we receive a ticket in the mail that occurred during your trip you will be charged an additional $25 processing fee in addition to the ticket cost.
- We provide three cables in all our rental vehicles (Auxiliary cord, iPhone Charger, Micro USB Charger) you are welcome to use them, but please make sure leave them in the vehicle at the end of your trip. Missing cables’ replacement charge is $20 per cable.
- Smoking/eating or animal hair in the vehicle will result in a flat $250 cleaning fee.
- We ask that you respect the vehicle and road laws while driving the vehicle. All vehicles are equipped with monitoring devices, any racing/reckless speeding/tracking/burnouts will result in an immediate end of the trip without any sort of refund. You will be held financially responsible for any excessive wear and tear that results from these actions.