A completely unique driving experience you can never get anywhere else. Anywhere you go the looks and attention never stop. Drive a car 99% of the population has never seen.
Plus, it's a fast little guy. Normally manufactured in 1961 with 64 hp, this Mini has a 215 HP Dyno Tuned Honda VTECH Engine giving it a 0-60 in less than 5 seconds (if you can handle it).
This is a completely custom built Mini with BMW M4 electric memory seats, matching upholstery rear seats, top grade bluetooth integrated audio, and all the old school gear from the original vintage version. I specifically did not add visible "new technology" and kept the look 100% classic.
This is perfect for weddings, wine tastings trips, or any other fun event in which you are looking to turn heads.
Here are the need to know before making your reservation...
- Driving this car on the track is prohibited. This car should not be rented to take to the track and potentially wreck it.
- Absolutely no pets, no eating, no smoking.
- You must have a safe location to leave it when parking. This is not the type of car you leave parked on the side of the street overnight. Six guys and a U-Haul and it's gone.
- You have to be very comfortable driving a manual car, it has a racing clutch rated for 350 hp. The clutch is snappy and solid, not a soft clutch.
- If you take off too fast the extreme immediate power on such a light little car causes a slight torque stear which will pull you to the right, you have to know this will happen prior to driving it. Nobody has an issue with this, just as long as you are aware of it.
- There is no power steering, if you have to parallel park you will get a work out.
- There are no power brakes. It has the latest year disk brakes from 1998, upgraded to the larger 10 inch tire size compared to the original 8 inch tires. You have to be prepared to press hard on the brake. It is never a problem as long as you know ahead of time.
- It has a heater for the winter time, but there is no air conditioning. If you are moving you do not feel it because of the air flow inside, but if it's hot and you plan on being in a lot of traffic, you will sweat.
- It seats 4 but for a longer trip I would say it is really a 2-seater.
- Trunk space is limited. This is not a car for huge suitcases.