Audi R8 V10 Spyder 5.2 Convertible R-Tronic in Suzuka Grey with Black interior. Car is like new with under 10k miles and fully loaded.
Rent this beautiful exotic and drive down PCH in style with the top down or through the city and enjoy the exhilarating drive. Call for more info, I respond right away! 213-465-0065.
Left Lane News calls the R8 "one of more appealing supercars on the market due to a mix of stirring driving dynamics, surprising practicality and, of course, double take-inducing good looks." And we can't agree more.
The R8's 525-hp V10 motor (based on the venerable Lamborghini Gallardo's legendary platform) rockets the R8 to 60mph in under 3-and-a-half seconds, yet its handling - when you want it to be - can be positively relaxing.
Audi's signature Quattro all-wheel drive give you the grip to take corners the way they were meant to be taken, and will give you the confidence every driver longs for in rain, snow or any other weather condition you can think of. But we know you just want to cruise with the top down, so have at it!
Includes 100 miles per day, additional mileage is $5 per mile.
Engine: 525HP V10
Transmission: 6-speed R-Tronic dual-clutch Automatic
0-60: 3.4 seconds
Top Speed: 195 mph
Exterior: Suzuka Gray
Drivetrain: Quattro All-Wheel Drive
Read my reviews and rent with confidence!
I accommodate everyone, last minute bookings are OK!
Message me for more info or questions.
First time renting on Turo? → Get $25 by using my “Refer-a-friend” link below
Open your Turo account by copying the link into your url to get $25 off your first trip:
First Time Renter Instructions:
1. Create a TURO Account using this link: https://turo.com/referral?code=486625rMH7zU
2. Get Pre-approved to drive by uploading a photo of your driver’s license and credit card info.
3. Wait For an Approval or call Turo if you need it right away 1-(866)-735-2901
5. Make a Request On This Car
- Before contacting me please have your profile updated with a current pic.
- Return the car in the same condition it was rented out.
- Never wipe the paint of the car with water and paper towels or chamois. It will scratch the car and you will have to pay for clear coat/paint. If the car is dirty and you don't have time to get the washed you're better off leaving the car as is.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING in the car, you will be charged $250.
- Premium gasoline only. Keep receipts.
- No track use or racing allowed whatsoever. Unusual wear and tear will be billed.
- CAR IS AFFIXED WITH GPS MONITORING AND TRACKS MILEAGE, SPEED, RPM’S AND SUDDEN STOPS. DRIVE RESPONSIBLY.
Need a ride to pickup the car?
Sign up with Uber and get a FREE ride on us. Sign up using this link: https://www.uber.com/invite/g9i3m
Click on my name "Alex S." or the link below to view my other cars
Audi R8 V10 5.2 Spyder Quattro Convertible
BMW 320i Sport
BMW 740Li M-Sport
BMW M4 Coupe
BMW M5 Executive Package
BMW M6 Convertible
BMW i8 Giga Ivory White "Hybrid Supercar"
Corvette Stingray Z51 2LT Convertible
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Lexus GS 350 F-Sport
Maserati Ghibli Sport
Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS
Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG
Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG Grand Edition
Mercedes-Benz E350 AMG Coupe
Mercedes-Benz E350 AMG Sedan
Mercedes-Benz S550 AMG
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Merceded Benz 560SL Convertible 1988
Porsche 911 S Cabriolet
Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet
Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupe
Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead
Everyone at the shop (carbonexotic) was great! They have a very nice selection of cars to choose from. The R8 I rented was everything and more I expected. Minor issues came up but they were on top of it within minutes! Will definitely be renting from them soon. Thanks again!
First of all, this was my 3rd Turo rental. Alex and his crew made the process easy.
The R8 was amazing, its V10 sounds and performs great, and the car got a LOT of unexpected attention as I drove it to Malibu and back on a Sunday. But the best feature is that the brakes are phenomenal.
I hope everyone else enjoys the car like I did for a day.
The Audi R8 V10 was amazing! Beautiful color and drop top combination is a real head turner. The 1st-2nd gear lag was a little awkward at times, but it's my first time driving of that power so maybe it's normal? Just wish I could have kept the car longer like over nigbt, there's always next time!