Up for rent is a 2013 Toyots Prius. It is a great gas saver and fits 5 people very comfortably.
Some of the features are:
- 50 mpg
- Power windows
- AUX outlet for iPhone
- USB port
- Touch screen head unit
- Back Up Camera
Pickups / Drop offs
- Please refer to our rate chart for fees. Anything over 1 week rental is FREE.
- During business hours of 8am-7pm, we can pickup from airport at terminal and drop off at our business location which is 15 minutes away. When returning, please come to the same location and we can drop you off at airport.
- Please understand this is how we can keep costs low with pickup and drop offs, this is the same thing that would happen with LAX Turo service and other rental companies.
- We can accommodate anytime around the clock, from 10pm-6am please have 24 notice.
- This is a very convenient and hassle free service!
- Please return the car is reasonably clean condition.
- NO SMOKING! We will charge $250 to get the smell out the car.
We have these conveniences available as well for $5/day or $25/week. This can be charged on Turo or paid by cash.
- Baby Seat
- Infant Seat
- In-car dual DVD Players
- Any reasonable request will be met upon asking.
Please ask for accommodations when renting so we can have it ready for you.
If this car is not available, we have plenty of other cars available:
No need to worry about trusting this host or pick up location. He actually owns the business on the parking lot that the rent a cars sit on. It is gated, but is left open for expected business. When asked for future reference if he is "open" or available 24 hours he replied saying for the most part.
Check in was smooth. I walked into the store front door asking the front desk lady if this is where I pick up for Turo. She obliged, showed me the car, checked my ID & gave me the keys. It was SO simple! No hassles with a security deposit or extra tacked on fees rental agencies usually have.
I ended up picking up my car later than expected and returning it a lot earlier than I expected. Eric and his staff had no issues with the timing of pick up/drop off. I appreciated the flexibility.
The only drawback I would have to say is that the car isn't the cleanest inside. Lots of scuff marks and such...nothing too much to claim the car as "dirty". After all, Eric told me that the car wasn't washed due to not having time to because of a late drop off, but when I picked up the car, the lady told me it was washed and ready to go. Clearly it wasn't, but no big deal...meh. It got me from point a to point b with little gas used so I was pretty happy. I didn't even have to fill up the car! And Eric checked the gas usage upon drop off and saw that I didn't need to even refill how much gas I possibly used. That was nice of him!
Overall, definitely would save him and this listing as a favorite on Turo. It was extremely convenient from LAX. Thanks again Eric!