Up for rent is a 2012 Toyots Prius. It is a great gas saver and fits 5 people very comfortably.
Some of the features are:
- 50 mpg
- Power windows
- AUX outlet for iPhone
- USB port
- Touch screen head unit
Pickups / Drop offs
- Please refer to our rate chart for fees. Anything over 1 week rental is FREE.
- During business hours of 8am-7pm, we can pickup from airport at terminal and drop off at our business location which is 15 minutes away. When returning, please come to the same location and we can drop you off at airport.
- Please understand this is how we can keep costs low with pickup and drop offs, this is the same thing that would happen with LAX Turo service and other rental companies.
- We can accommodate anytime around the clock, from 10pm-6am please have 24 notice.
- This is a very convenient and hassle free service!
- Please return the car is reasonably clean condition.
- NO SMOKING! We will charge $250 to get the smell out the car.
We have these conveniences available as well for $5/day or $25/week. This can be charged on Turo or paid by cash.
- Baby Seat
- Infant Seat
- In-car dual DVD Players
- Any reasonable request will be met upon asking.
Please ask for accommodations when renting so we can have it ready for you.
If this car is not available, we have plenty of other cars available:
- Nissan Sentra
- Toyota Corolla S
Full Size Sedan
- Dodge Dart SXT (2)
- Chrysler 200
- Chevy Impala
- Dodge Charger SXT
- Infiniti Q50
- Dodge Challenger SXT (2)
- Dodge Grand Caravan (2)
- Toyota Sienna
Full Size Truck
- Toyota Tundra
We guarantee satisfaction so please feel free to rent from us!
2012 Toyota PriusEric's Black Toyota Prius *15 Minutes from LAX*15523
With a delayed flight, the pick-up still went smoothly. As a first-time Turo user, all of my questions about the experience were answered either through the messaging service or through a phone call. Pick-up and drop-off were convenient and efficient. I would use again for a car rental from LAX.
This was my time using Turo and it couldn't have been a better experience. Eric was very accommodating with my last minute booking and his customer service was excellent. When the car was delayed slightly due to a late return, he arranged for the car to be dropped at my work. The car was exactly as advertised and worked perfectly. I couldn't be happier with the experience.
Communication with Eric was really easy. He picked us up from the airport, took us to his office (which is really close by) and finish the process there. Same thing happened on the way back. Eric and his business partner were extremely nice. The car was also great for LA traffic and the gas being so expensive there. I visited all the popular places and spent only 13 bucks on gas. Thanks!
Amazing, everything went perfect! I love how efficient eric was and ready to help at any moment. Il Definately be using him in future and i Recommend any first timers to turo to do the same! You wont regret it
Erik was great! I needed a car fast and he got it to me the very same day! Would rent from him every time! Plus I only had to fill the Prius up once the whole week and when I did it only cost $20 for a full tank!
Eric was great and he worked with me. It was my first Turo ride and he cared about if I made it to my flight on time. He was helpful and knowledgable to be able to answer questions about the car when needed.