- Full leather interior (seats and steering wheel)
- Heated seats and steering wheel
- XM Radio
- USB Ports
- Backup camera
- Auto start
- Anti-lock brake system
- Advanced brake assist
- Rain brake support
- And much more!
When booking you are acknowledging that you fully accept and completely understand the terms and conditions below.
1. There is a $10 cleaning fee.
2. You will obey the traffic laws at all times.
3. This car is lower than normal so be very careful going in and out of the driveways you are responsible for any damages.
4. This car is louder than your typical car so please be responsible when driving. It is a race car after all!
5. No speeding, no burnouts, no donuts and no launching allowed.
6. You are responsible on any damage you cause regardless how small or big it is.
7. You cannot take this to the race track
8. No street racing or any other illegal activities in the street.
9. Please do not underestimate the power of this car.
10. Respect the car at all times.
11. Fill up the gas prior to returning the car with 91 octane only. YOU MUST SHOW THE RECEIPT AT THE END OF YOUR TRIP.
12. You are responsible for any traffic or parking tickets during the rental period and all other liabilities.
13. NO smoking inside the car.
- Late return: Please request an extensions on Turo through your booked trip.
- Please make sure you understand the link below:
Must be age 30+ to rent
Plenty or parking spots at my Fremont location.
AIRPORT DELIVERY: I will meet you at the terminal arrival. Please provide your itinerary so we can coordinate and make sure to have your ID ready when I meet up with you. We will do a quick walk around and hand off the key to you.
RETURN TO AIRPORT: When returning, I will be at the departure terminal before you so I can wait for you and grab the vehicle. We will do a quick walk around and take photos if needed. Please provide your itinerary so we can coordinate.
Top man and top car.
If you really want to drive a fast and powerful car then this is the car you should get. I drive many cars like BMW I8 porsche lamborghini but this car was different.
And i think john is Same as his car. He's fantastic
Was hoping I could have self control and wait a full month before coming back to John and his Hellcat. Well, I failed. Decided on renting the car for a modest two days and ended up "having" to extend the rental for an extra day the night before. This car is simply amazing. In the interest of time, please see my initial review from a few weeks ago for some detail which still very much applies. Seriously folks, if it wasn't for John and his generous rate I'd be buying this car instead of borrowing it for a few days here and there. You won't be disappointed!
John was very helpful and accomodating even was ok with a last minute reschedule the car kicks ass a real pleasure to drive a great first experiance with turo and i look forward to many more thanks to john and turo great job
May 7, 2017
John's Hellcat is nothing short of amazing. Outrageously powerful and fast yet refined to a level I never expected to encounter in a Dodge product. I was honestly nervous going into the rental, as I'd never driven a car with more than 450 HP/TQ ; however, as soon as I pulled out of the parking lot and merged onto the freeway it became apparent that the car is docile if you want it to be. With that being said - step on the pedal with the red key and all 700+ horsepower will pull your head and body back into the seat. It's nearly impossible to lift your head off the headrest under full acceleration! The whine of the supercharger and tearing roar of the engine/exhaust will send a chill down your spine and give you goosebumps that last.
Now on to the refinement. This car isn't just a typical meathead muscle car. It has an amazing suspension system with multiple ride selections, a very comfortable and well appointed interior with plenty of bells and whistles and to top it off the car rides like a dream. Road noise at all speeds is impressively subdued. Lastly, the car has amazing curb appeal and looks as exotic as a 200k+ dollar supercar.
John was a joy to work with as well. He was very punctual, reasonable and great with communication. He's the kind of guy you immediately trust after spending 5 minutes with. If you've ever been taken advantage of in a rental situation and feel hesitant to rent such a special car, understand that John is as honest and accountable as they come. He was also quite flexible in my experience, though don't use this trait as an excuse to not be on time ; )
In summary, John is a wonderful guy to rent from and I guarantee that driving his Hellcat will leave you wanting more and end up being an experience you'll never forget. People will stare and give you thumbs up. People will be jealous - as they should be. You won't find a better bang for your buck. More than 5 stars all around!