***New customers who sign up for Turo using the referral link below will get $25 discount:
Effortless performance, superb handling, and everyday usability makes the 911 a joy to drive, which will put a smile on your face as you wind your way along a twisting road.
This is a brand new 2017 Porsche 911 Carrera, the latest generation of 911 (991.2) and the fastest 911 ever! 0 to 60 mph in 3.4 seconds, which is even quicker than 2016 911 GTS!
This sexy Graphite Blue 911 comes fully loaded:
- TwinTurbo 3.0L flat-6 engine, 370 hp & 331 lb-ft of torque
- Automatic PDK transmission (anyone has tried PDK will tell you it's amazing!)
- Touchscreen navigation system
- Apple CarPlay (puts your iPhone apps right on the touchscreen display)
- Parking assistant & backup camera
- BOSE sound system with Bluetooth & USB
- Sport exhaust
- Glass sunroof
- Sport chrono package (4 driving-mode switch on the steering wheel from the 918 (Normal, Individual, Sport, Sport+) as well as push-to-pass button that maximizes turbo boost for 20 seconds!)
- Automatically extending rear spoiler
- Keyless entry
- 14-way adjustable seats
- Seat heating & ventilation
- 20" wheels painted in satin black (rear tire are 305mm wide!)
- and many more...
Feel free to email me if you have any questions:
***Available for long-term rentals***
***Weekly Discount: 15%, Monthly Discount: 25%***
***One day rental available for $50 extra, please email me for booking***
1) Treat the car like your own please
- No racing/reckless driving (will be checked by Porsche Vehicle Tracking System)
- No smoking
- No pets
2) 91+ gas only
3) FasTrak is registered to the license plate to make going through Bay Area tolls hassle-free. One complementary toll per day is included in your trip. If you had more than one toll per day, please let me know so we can arrange reimbursement.
Last but not least:
1) Pick up/Drop off
SFO Turo valet lot (everyday 6am-10pm):
965 San Mateo Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066
For renters flying to SFO, we'll provide a complimentary Uber/Lyft from SFO Airport to the Turo Valet lot. For more details, click on the "Delivery details" below.
If you pick up from my place (Emeryville), I can give you a full instruction about the car options.
2) Full Review of 2017 Porsche 911 Carrera:
3) Click on my picture below then select Ali's cars to see my other cars (2017 Porsche Macan Turbo, 2015 Porsche Macan S)
Must be age 30+ to rent
SFO pick up/drop off (everyday 6am to 10pm):
Complimentary Uber/Lyft will be provided from SFO Airport to the Turo Valet lot. After collecting your bags, please go to the Departures Level at SFO and request your ride using the following instructions:
a) Text* the keyword “TURO” to (650) 900-4714. b) When prompted, text your terminal number, door number, and number of guests in your party. c) A Turo Valet attendant will request an Uber/Lyft, and text you the driver’s details and provide an ETA for your pickup. d) The Valet attendant will verify your driver’s license at the lot before releasing the car to you.
You can also drop it off at the Turo valet lot (965 San Mateo Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066), and catch the complimentary Uber/Lyft to your departure terminal.
*If you are unable to send and receive text messages, please call the Turo Valet lot at (650) 826-9761.
2017 Porsche 911Moushak1556
Renting Ali's 911 was an absolute blast. My wife and I rented it for a week we spent in CA. Beforehand, I had many practical concerns like space for the luggage and comfort during several long road trips we had planned. Ali took the time to address all of my questions ahead of time. The pickup and dropoff were easy with the well-coordinated complimentary Lyft and the nearby Turo lot. While the first evening driving 1h+ through stop-and-go traffic was nerve-wracking, things became really fun the next day after taking time to adjust the settings and get comfortable with the car.
For the rest of the week, I couldn't wait for the next chance to drive it. During the week, we drove it everywhere from wineries, to the grocery store, and even up and down mountain roads to see redwoods. Kids pointed, men gawked, and every other Porsche driver we passed waved or nodded in acknowledgement.
The car is very fast when you want it to be, but very normal the rest of the time. Gas mileage is shockingly good as well. Speed bumps, potholes, and steep driveways are your only enemy.
Pictures really don't do this car justice! Ali was an amazing host. This rental was part of a surprise on my trip to SF. Ali offered to block the dates for my gf until I was able to book the car. Very friendly guy, his communication was great and the car was in pristine condition. The drop off location is not far off from dt SF either. This rental went very smoothly and drove unbelievably on the roads up the coast. Would 110% rent from him again. PDK and Twin turbos are definitely a plus !
Ali is very knowledgable and provided very clear instructions on how to get the best from his well presented, performance vehicle.
He was very flexible and easily accommodated some late changes. An awesome experience.