If you are already a Prius owner/enthusiast, there is no need for further details. If you are a first time Prius renter, you can expect a smooth/quite ride with an exceptional fuel economy, around 50 MPG if you drive efficiently (not at 80-90MPH), relatively comfortable and spacious car, lot's of trunk space.
Monday through Friday deliveries are only possible outside of working hours 9AM-6PM, ideally either early mornings or later at night. Also, it has to be for a longer trips, not for 1-2 days rentals.
For SFO deliveries it's a bit more flexible through Turo Valet, you can find more details about it here : https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203992860-Where-are-the-Turo-Valet-lots-located- technically there is a complimentary shuttle ride from SFO (5 min away) from where you can pick-up and drop-off the car
* this is a very clean car inside and out, I typically will deliver the car in clean condition and I expect the car to be relatively clean upon return, especially if you rent for an extended period.
* please do NOT smoke in the car ! Thanks for your understanding.
* please do NOT eat in the car ! Thanks for your understanding.
* please try to give my a heads up with your rental as early as possible (my schedule is hectic). If you contact me, I will definitely respond in a timely manner (1-2h, unless it's the middle of the night or I'm playing tennis)
* typically I can accommodate you with delivery even on short notice, but be prepared to give me a ride to a public transportation (BART ideally) or other arrangements. If needed I can give you a ride to any airport when you return the car.
2010 Toyota PriusTiberiu's Toyota15524
Amazing person to do business with. Flexible, easy.. was kind enough to give me a drop back. Thanks Tiberiu
Tiberiu was incredibly accommodating and helpful the whole time. He responded quickly and made the necessary adjustments when I had a few unexpected events come up. His car is in great shape, and I really appreciated having his particular vehicle with me during my trip. Will most definitely use Turo again if all the lenders are like him!
This was an excellent trip! I highly recommend reserving with Tiberiu. He was a gracious host and even offered me a ride back home. The car was in excellent conditions and gave me no trouble. An overall great experience!
Renting Tiberiu's Prius was a fantastic choice for our trip. The car is clean, in good shape, and gets amazing mileage. Tiberiu was wonderfully accommodating to our needs - he picked us up at the train station when we arrived, and dropped us off again when we left.
Next time I am in the area, I plan on renting from Tiberiu again!
Tiberiu was super easy to communicate with and very easy to coordinate with. The car was as advertised -- super clean, easy to drive and the gas mileage was wonderful. I wouldn't hesitate renting from Tiberiu again!
Tiberiu was great to work with and his Prius was an attractive, reliable, cost-efficient drive. Tiberiu was always true to his word and communicative throughout. He delivered the car to my location and even drove me to the airport at the end of the trip. I rented his car for about a week and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I highly recommend renting from Tiberiu.
Tiberiu is one of the nicest people you'll meet. Everything went smoothly and the car runs great/kept super clean. Excellent on gas, as expected. It was really easy communicating with him and I had no problems. Thanks!
Tiberiu accommodated me on a weekend with very short notice. The car is comfortable and in great shape, to boot. I'd be more than happy to rent from him again, and I highly recommend him for any other Relay Riders in need.