Very comfortable, great gas saver and leather seats.
EV / Hybrid
The way that my rental works is. You will tell me your location I will pick you up and drop you off at the vehicle which is only 10 miles from where you are. In case you book from SFO the car will be at TURO parking Lot 965 San Mateo Avenue San Bruno CA.
2011 Toyota PriusBruno's Toyota15411
I had originally rented this white 2011 Prius, but it was swapped out with a black 2011 Prius at the last minute due to maintenance issues with the white Prius. At first this seemed to be no big deal until I received the car... I found quite a few issues with the black Prius:
1. Check engine light was on in the car.
2. If number 1 wasn't bad enough, 200 miles into the drive all 5 check engine lights turned on with two messages saying "Oil Maintenance Required" and "Check Hybrid System". The hybrid system seemed to stop working for the remaining 1000 miles of the trip. 40 miles later 2 of the warning lights turned off thankfully.
3. Paint damage all over the car including remnants of a "Lyft Sticker".
4. Passenger rear seat did not fold down which prevented us from loading camping gear into the car.
5. Inside of car was a mess. Old papers and spare change everywhere
6. Steering wheel was wrapped in peeling electrical tape which left residue on my hands from touching it.
7. Accessibility handle was missing above the passenger side front door.
8. Tires were near bald
9. Car kind of smelled like burning oil.
The car was reliable and the owner was very nice. He picked us up and took us to a public parking lot near the airport. We had to park the car there and pay for parking and then get a refund from him for the cost when we turned in the car. It was a little confusing when we turned it in. The car was not very clean and was a little rough around the edges. it could really use a deep cleaning and a detailing. It's a great car for gas milage and affordable.
Bruno was very accommodating. He actually helped me out big time by initially dropping the car off where I was staying and on my way out, allowing the vehicle return to happen at SFO. Overall, the car ran great and everything went super smooth. Thank you Bruno!