If this is your first time renting from Turo, use this link for $25 dollars off:
- Low mileage <45K
- Leather seats. Seats 4.
- Full iPod/iPhone Connectivity with Gracenote, AUX in and Bluetooth - Please bring your own cables (renters always take mine!)
- Upgraded sound
- Retractable sunroof
- Tinted windows for comfort
- Discrete 3rd door to access back seats
- Ample trunk space with hatchback door
- Easy to park in the city, short in length but spacious
- Equipped with FASTRAK so crossing bridges and toll roads are a breeze. (Please do not bring your own Fastrak, as the toll system may double charge your account as well as mine.)
- Car located 5 minute walk from Daly City BART station. 15 minute BART ride to/from SFO and downtown San Francisco.
- Car located 5 minute walk from Muni #28, 14R, 57. SamTrans #121. Free shuttle to SFSU on weekdays.
Please keep the interior of the car clean and fill the tank full (87) when returning. If interior is returned in soiled condition, a $40 dollar cleaning fee will be assessed. Thanks for renting.
This was my first time using Turo and Johnny made everything easy from beginning to end. He was great about communication and punctuality which was especially important for our trip, because we had so many reservations and planes to catch on time. His car handled very well and there were no mechanical issues. A huge plus was how great it was on has mileage. I would highly recommend renting through Johnny, he streamlines the process and is very friendly!
Johnny was super flexible with me and my needs and responsive via text and phone call. This was my first Turo experience and I couldn't have asked for a better host. The car is great, under 40K, clean interior, smooth drive. I'd certainly take this car again.
The car was great and perfect for a weekend trip up to Lake Sonoma. Four seater with decent hatchback trunk space. Really easy pickup (5 min walk from Daly City BART), and Johnny was super friendly and had everything ready to go.