2014 MINI Cooper Clubman S (Requires Premium Gas).
Purchased new in October 2013 with 6 miles on the clock.
5-doors, Keyless Entry, Heated Seats, Heated Power Folding Mirrors, Automatic Climate Control, Rain Sensing Wipers, Dual Pane Sunroof, Bluetooth music+phone with Hands-free Voice-Control. iPhone integration (MINI Connected), 4 USB power ports, 1 AUX jack. Room in the back for 2 6' passengers, or 'stuff' with the seats down.
Non-smoker describes us, and it should describe you, too.
Pickup and Dropoff can be arranged in the East Reserved Parking Garage at Denver International Airport with an additional payment via PayPal prior to pickup. I handle the Parking Reservation arrangements.
Pickup or Dropoff within 2 miles of my home is free, and there are several options to get to/from DIA from there.
* The Denver Regional Transit system maintains a system of "SkyRide" buses. They're comfortable coaches with limited stops and extended hours - not your typical City Transit bus. The journey is $9/person, and takes about 45 minutes.
* A Taxi or Uber will be about $45.
* Requesting a Lyft will be about $40.
* Picking up or Dropping off at DIA weekdays 9a-5p: $20, I can generally meet you in person.
* Picking up at DIA weekends, weekdays after 5p, or early mornings: $40, plus the approximate cost of parking from about 1/2 hour before the start of your rental to your actual pickup time. You'll pay for parking on your way out - $3/hr or $23/day whichever is less.
* Dropping off at DIA - weekends, weekdays after 5p, or early mornings: $40, payable by PayPal prior to pickup.
If you absolutely fall in love with the car while you have it, you can drive it home for $25,950!