LA rates for a Full Size vehicle are $53/day!
If you're in search for a modest ride, but aren't looking to pay the outrageous LA rental company rates, why not rental from a private owner. My vehicle may not be the latest, top of the line 2014 Chevy Mustang, but it's definitely reliable and I'm happy to provide it for your needs.
Here are the details about my vehicle:
First and foremost, I always want to make sure the renters know:
Seeing as it is a 2002, the car has a few minor items that's not in tip top shape:
A. My radio volume button doesn't always turn up/down as fast as you would like it) etc.
B. The blinker and head lights are narcoleptic, most times they work, then it'll decide
to fall asleep. (I personally utilize the high beams at all times, those work perfectly fine!)
C. The Cigarette lighter went out last wk. In the process of getting this fix.
D. The Service Engine Soon light may come on. NOT TO WORRY. This won't effect the car
performance of the car. I've already spoken with my mechanic, and has informed it's a simple
THE GOOD NEWS:
1. The previous owner of the vehicle was a mechanic and kept the car in great running condition
2. I will be providing essential/handy items and road side assistance materials including
A. Jumper Cables
B. 2 Gallons of Emergency Gas
C. Gas Funnel
C. Front Windshield Sun Protector/Reflector
D. Tire-Changing Materials (Jack/4-way bolt remover/ratchet, nail puncturer etc)
E. Additional Grocery Bags (If you're the type that doesn't liking paying for grocery bags in store)
F. Other essential randoms (Glass Cleaner, Paper towels, Coolant, Power Steering Fluid etc)
4. Roadside Assistance is covered on the vehicle (which includes, lock out, tire replacement, towing)
5. Radio Works just fine, however, the CD player works when it decides to finally scan/read the CD.
6. Will also be providing a Phone/Holster Window Clip. (This is LA, go hands free and save your self the unnecessary "cell phone in hand" ticket.
7. Smoke Free Car- No smoking inside vehicle please.
8. I am charging below the usual rate, at 0.50 cent/mile in excess of 150 miles/day
Open and honest, about any other questions or concerns, so ask away shall you feel the need.