♚ First-ever V-Series with a Cadillac Twin Turbo engine – SAE-certified at 464 hp (346 kW) and 445 lb-ft of torque (601 Nm)
- Brembo high-performance brake system developed to provide durability, consistency and the capability for track-day performance straight from the factory
- Third-generation Magnetic Ride Control, which delivers 40-percent faster damping response
- Integrated chassis controls that provide balanced performance for touring and the track, including class-exclusive Performance Traction Management
- Structural stiffness increased by 25 percent for higher cornering loads
- Driver-selectable driving modes for touring, sport and track
- Tri-compound tires offering excellent grip with extended tire wear
- Available downforce-generating track aerodynamics package
- Functional exterior design for powertrain and drivetrain cooling, as well as aerodynamic performance
- An interior with high-performance seats and ergonomics focused on the driver’s interfaces with key features for performance driving.
♚ Offered with a six-speed manual with Active Rev Match or the all-new Hydra-Matic 8L90 paddle-shift eight-speed automatic transmission
♚ Brembo high-performance brake system
♚ Gen 3 Magnetic Ride Control with 40-percent faster damping response
♚ Integrated chassis controls include class-exclusive Performance Traction Management
- Turbochargers with low-inertia titanium-aluminide turbines and vacuum-actuated wastegates for more responsive torque production
- Compressors matched for peak efficiency at peak power levels, for optimal track performance
- Patent-pending low-volume charge-cooling system that optimizes packaging efficiency and maximizes boost pressure
- Lightweight titanium connecting rods that reduce inertia of the rotating assembly, complementing the quick-spooling turbochargers
- A high-performance lubrication system designed to maintain optimal oil pressure and ventilation during high-lateral driving maneuvers typically encountered on a track.
♚ Driver-selectable driving modes for touring, sport and track
♚ Available downforce-generating track aerodynamics package
- A revised multi-link double-pivot MacPherson-strut front suspension delivers a quicker response and increased lateral control, incorporating new ride and handling links, where traditional elastomeric bushings are replaced with zero-compliance cross-axis ball joints, higher-rate springs and a stiffer stabilizer bar – for 50-percent greater roll stiffness
- The ZF Steering Systems Servotronic II variable-ratio electric power steering gear, with increased system stiffness offering an improved feeling of precision and greater driver feedback
- Cadillac’s five-link rear suspension features reduced roll center migration, stronger lateral control and effective anti-squat geometry, complementing the front suspension with greater body motion control. Contributing components include stiffer bushings, new cradle mounts, higher-rate springs and a stiffer stabilizer bar
- A standard electronic limited-slip differential supports optimal traction and enables maximum corner exit acceleration
- Larger prop shafts and greater half-shaft asymmetry (stiffer driver’s side shaft) mitigate power hop during acceleration
- A Brembo high-performance brake system provides durability, consistency and the capability for track-day performance. The system includes 14.5-inch-diameter (370 mm) front rotors with staggered six-piston calipers and 13.3-inch-diamter (339 mm) rear rotors with four-piston calipers.
♚ An interior with high-performance seats and ergonomics focused on the driver’s interfaces with key features for performance driving
- A lightweight carbon fiber hood features an air-extracting vent that not only pulls hot air out of the engine compartment, but helps reduce lift at speed by channeling air pulled through the radiator out and over the top of car rather than allowing trapped air to exit under the car
- Unique front and rear fascias provide optimal aero performance, with larger grille openings in the front fascia to feed more air to the new twin-turbocharged engine. Even the mesh pattern of the signature grille openings is enlarged to allow more air into the radiator and multiple heat exchangers
- A front splitter enhances handling by forcing air to push down on the front of the car rather than flow under it, where it can cause lift
- Wider fenders to accommodate 18 x 9-inch front wheels and 18 x 9.5-inch rear wheels that are wrapped with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
- The aluminum wheels, unique to the V-Series, are constructed of a low-mass forging that helps reduce un-sprung weight for greater agility and a more direct feel to steering inputs
- The rocker moldings and rear spoiler are aero-optimized.
♚ Cadillac CUE connectivity, including Apple CarPlay capability
- CUE with Bluetooth connectivity with natural voice recognition
- Text-to-voice that converts incoming text messages to speech and reads them over the audio system speakers
- USB, auxiliary and SD memory card ports
- OnStar 4G LTE connectivity with built-in Wi-Fi hotspot.