* Transmission: Automatic, 6-Spd w/Overdrive & Steptronic
* Engine: 6-Cyl, Twin Turbo, 3.0L
* Power steering
* Heated leather seats
* Dual power seats
* HID Headlamps
* Daytime running lights
* Fog lights
* 16-inch alloy wheels
* AM/FM Stereo
* 5-speaker CD stereo with auxiliary input jack
* Sport-tuned suspension
* Power-retractable hardtop
* Standard Airbag (Driver, Passenger, Driver Knee, Front Knee, Front Side)
I have my own garage. Parking on most streets in Beverly Hills require a permit, but 2-Hour parking is available on some streets. There are several garages one and two blocks off Rodeo Drive that allow complimentary 2-Hour parking.
As there are usually many traffic entanglements in Los Angeles, I am able to pick you up / drop you off at the baggage claim (Arriving Flights). And because of my work schedule, I am only able to pick you up / drop you off from the airport (LAX or Burbank) early morning or late evenings (M-F). Anytime on weekends.