Meet my BRZ. No I don't name my vehicles. He/She has...
- 6 speed manual
- Leather interior
- 2 back seats (foldable) for hobbits and 2 in the front for your standard human
- Dashcamera - It is a Blackvue brand dashcam with a microSD slot and wifi/bluetooth. You are welcome to use this for recording your drives or if you are in an accident or happen to be cutoff by Bigfoot.
- ODB II reader if you want diagnostic information
- OEM Headunit with bluetooth (and aux), am/fm/CD, and navigation
- Cargomat in the back.
- Fastrak (just repay me for usage)
- I've sprinkled the interior with ammenties like a lint roller, first aid kit, audio cable, and a map of California for no apparent reason.
2013 Subaru BRZBrendan's Subaru1556
This BRZ is a fun little car to drive, and the high mileage limit made it perfect for taking it down to Fresno for a day. Highly recommended if you need to cover some ground in style.
Brendan was very flexible and responsible, definitely would rent from him again!
This was the first time I rented a car through Turo, and it was a great experience! Everything worked seamlessly, met with Brendan, got the keys, had lots of fun with the car (one of the best handling cars I've ever driven!) and returned it. Now problems whatsoever. Would rent it again anytime!