This car is very clean, well-maintained, and comfortable to drive. It is a 4-door vehicle with 5 seatbelts and tinted windows in the back. The back seats fold down easily and even come out completely if needed. Great car for errands, groceries, getaways, and visits to friends and family.
NO FOOD or DRINK please
That's absolutely no food, drink, pets, or smoking in the car. Thanks!
HOW TO GET YOURSELF TO THE CAR OR THE CAR TO YOU:
These are your options:
1) Pick up and drop off the car at my place (FREE)
2) Delivery and pick-up at your place - CURRENTLY NOT OFFERED -
3) We meet somewhere
1) Pick up the car at my place in Alameda:
- Bus # 51A will get you here from BART Downtown Oakland (12th St) or from Fruitvale BART
- Take a cab/Uber/Lyft
- Have someone drop you off
- Bike over and then load your bike into the car - back seats fold down easily. I can provide a plastic foil to cover the seats
- Make this an opportunity to take an Urban Hike - Alameda is beautiful!
2) Delivery to, and pick-up from, your place:
- CURRENTLY NOT OFFERED -
3) We meet somewhere:
- The nearest BART station is Fruitvale - for $10 I will drop off/pick up the car there
- You live in the immediate neighborhood - happy to bring the car over at no cost
- [Your Creative Suggestion Here!]
BRIDGE TOLLS: This car's license plate is registered with Fastrak (the local electronic bridge toll collection system). If you go through a toll crossing, please pay your toll in cash. If that's impossible (Golden Gate Bridge) or for some other reason you're going through a Fastrak toll crossing without paying the toll, let me know by email or text and leave cash in the glove department when you return the car. I will not charge you the admin fee if you notify and reimburse me.
Here's a list of the Turo rules:
Please make sure you understand the rules and ask any questions that you may have.
I look forward to hearing from you! If you have questions that need to be answered before you can send a booking request please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.