Rent the Tesla Model S with Ecomoto. The Tesla Model S is a 100% electric luxury car with a range of 400km. Save on your fuel cost with an electric car. No need to "refill" at the end. Bring the car near empty at the end of your rental period at no extra cost.
Tesla Model S 75 Range : 400 km
- Autopilot - Navigation system - Rear wheel drive - Free access to Tesla Superchargers - Heated front seats
Extra millage is $0.50/KM
All our prices on TURO include insurance and all taxes.
What is the insurance coverage?
The cars are covered with a basic and comprehensive insurance with a deductible of $1,000 included in the rental price. The insurance may have restrictions and/or limitation for some fee like towing fees and/or to cover our lost of use. Note that majority of optional insurances on the market (credit card, ICBC, ...) won't cover the TESLA.
The third party liability is $5,000,000 on the Tesla.
A $1,500 safety deposit on a credit card is required on delivery.
Do I need to bring the car fully charged at the end of the rental period?
No, that is one the great advantages of our car rental services. You don't need to charge the vehicle before bringing it back, you can bring the vehicle back near empty (Minimum 10%).
How do you charge the car?
Charging it is easier and more convenient than you think:
- Most charging is done overnight, so once you reach your destination for the
evening, we suggest you plug it in so it’ll be full again in the morning
- There are Level 2 and DCFC (level 3) Public Chargers all over the Lower Mainland for plenty of destinations. Plugshare.com is a map and an app for your phone to prepare your route. We have provided you with access cards for Chargepoint, Flo, and Greenlots for easy access to charging.
- Link to EV Charging 101: www.evobsession.com
For the Tesla one end of the Mobile Connector (located in the trunk) plugs into the Charge Port and the other end plugs into an outlet. Two outlet adapters are included: one for a standard household outlet and a second adapter for a 240 volt outlet. We recommend charging from a 240 volt outlet rather than a 120 volt outlet for convenience. A 240 volt outlet provides a lot more power than a standard outlet and will charge your car faster. For longer trips, Superchargers are available that can recharge the Model S in as little as 20 minutes. There are currently locations in Squamish and Hope, Kamloops, Kelowna and Revelstoke.
- You can find more information about charging the Model S here: https://www.tesla.com/en_CA/support/charging