Rent the Nissan Leaf with Ecomoto. The Nissan Leaf is a 100% electric car with a range of 172km so more then enough for your trip. The car has a fast charging port allowing you to charge 80% of the battery in less than 30 minutes. There is a lot of charging stations around Vancouver so charging won't be hard.
Nissan Leaf SV - 30Kwh battey
Range : 172 km
• Quick charge port -CHAdeMO-(Recharge 80% in less than 30 min.)
• Nissan Navigation System (GPS)
• Rear View Monitor
• Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone System
• Heated seats
Price include insurance and all taxes so our cars are really afortable to rent.
Extra KM at $0.40/km
EV / Hybrid
How do I charge the car?
You’ll find that charging an EV is a lot like plugging in your smart phone. There are a few important things to remember while you have possession of an electric car, and charging it is easier and more convenient than
- Most charging is done overnight, so once you reach your destination for the evening, we suggest you plug it in with the charger in the trunk of your vehicle so it’ll be full again in the morning
- There are Level 2 and DCFC (level 3) Public Chargers all over the Lower Mainland for plenty of destinations. Plugshare.com is a map and an app for your phone to prepare your route. We have provided you with access cards for Chargepoint, Flo, and Greenlots for easy access to charging.
- Link to EV Charging 101: evobsession.com
- For the Nissan LEAF: The 2016 LEAF you can get up to 172 km on the 30kWh battery, but how you drive, weather conditions and elevation gain are all important factors to consider for your journey. Accelerating and decelerating smoothly and slowly will extend battery life and going down hills will actually add back to your range.
- For more info on range and the battery, check out: http://www.nissan.ca/en/electric-cars/leaf/charging-range/
Do I need to bring the car fully charged at the end of the rental period?
No, that is one the great advantages of our car rental services. You don't need to charge the vehicle before bringing it back, you can bring the vehicle back near empty (Minimum 15%).
What is the insurance coverage?
The cars are covered with a basic and comprehensive insurance with a deductible of $1,000. The insurance may have restrictions and/or limitation for some fee like towing fees and/or to cover our lost of use.
The third party liability on the LEAF is $3,000,000
A damage/security deposit $1,500 with a preautorisation on a credit card is required on delivery.