Cold air conditioning
Fully independent suspension
Powered windows, mirrors and locks
Remote keyless entry
Adjustable steering column
Fold-down rear seats
Safety rating: 4 stars
Small easy-to-drive car with just the basic features. Does not have ABS, ESC or AWD for wet, icy or muddy road conditions. Interior is kept fairly clean, has little bit of coffee stain on the seat. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about the car.
2005 Ford Focus*LOW MONTHLY* 5-Seat Compact Sedan154.519
Raymond was polite and professional, great communication, would recommend highly and will definitely do business with him again. Can't beat the price compared to the rental car companies.
great car, great price! raymond made my first experience perfect and even picked me up and delivered me to the airport afterwards at no charge. i recommend if you need a car from the phoenix area: get it from raymond!
Raymond was great, good communication but alas the car was a little on the tired side. Needs some work, does bad millage 19mpg and has some rather random repair jobs under the hood. Still, rent his other cars and I am sure Raymond will do a fine job! Thanks!
This is a NO Star review. Had to give 1 to post......
1. Car is old, dirty, smelled, doesn't run all that well, and has defective equipment
2. Got flat tire- and there was a flat spare with no jack, manual or any instruction on what to do.
3. Owner- Raymond wanted me to tow the car to me for repair. This after I incurred $100 Uber fare to get where I was going.
4. Documented that tires were unsafe but Turo (I was a first time renter) sided with Raymond and charged me over $150 for tire repair. Guess what?? I didn't fix the flat- Turo bought Raymond a new tire !!!!
5. Raymond was 30 minutes late in picking me up from the airport and had the audacity to ask for a $10 tip.
6. New to Turo??? Buyer Beware- anything goes wrong...it's all on YOU- not the car owner.
7. Yes- of course I tried to work with Raymond and Turo but instead got shaken down for more $$$.
I'm a huge fan of "the sharing economy" and use a number of services throughout my week. With VRBO,Air BnB, Car Shares, Lyft and Uber...I have never had an experience like this one- EVER.
Proceed with caution and don't tip for a ride to/from the airport- Turo already charges you and Raymond is just trying to make some extra scratch. After my financial shakedown- they're both OK for awhile..........
Car was a perfect fit, but I was a little concerned about the overall condition of the car, for the amount of traveling I did. However, I managed to save a significant amount of money by using this economical car with this site, so I cant help but be grateful! Thank you Raymond and Turo.
Raymond was THE BEST!
Such a nice guy and the car he rented me could not have fitted my needs (or my budget ) better. I rented Raymond's car for 5 weeks on a trip to Arizona, it ran like a top . The best part about renting the car however was Raymond. He met us at the airport and even dropped us back off when we returned the car. An exceptional young man, honest and so accommodating. I will be returning to Az. Often as my family is there and I will def use Raymond again every time he has a car available. GREAT!!! A+A+A+A+ :)