Prior to receiving the car and per Turo policy please take a "selfie" to include a clear picture your drivers license to the side of your face and upload to the Turo app under "Shared Trip Photos". This is required by Turo, cancellation of your trip will occur if this does not happen.
1. Please use PREMIUM gas only and if you could take picture of the receipts and post to the Turo app, failure to do so will result in a fee.
2. Please no smoking in the car, there will be a charge for the interior to be detailed/shampooed and odor bombed.
3. The tank is currently full, I just ask if you do the same when dropping it off. If I have to fill it up there will be a fee.
4. Please return the car in the same condition as you picked it up (clean and no trash please). Appropriate charges will occur for excess dirt or trash removal. FYI**I DON'T REQUIRE YOU TO WASH THE CAR**😉
5. Please remember you are responsible for any damage including scratches, nicks, dents, scrapes and rim rash (or another word that there is for damage) that may occur. At this point it is not too late to add Turo insurance if you haven't already. Feel free to upload as many pictures as you'd like to the app.
6. The vehicle must stay in the US, yes it may seem silly but with Mexico being 4 hours away I must say it. Turo policy does not allow for rented cars to cross the Mexican border.
7. If another person is to drive the car, they must be added as a secondary driver and approved by Turo.