2014 Toyota Prius Hybrid, enjoy a spacious interior with large display and ice cold A/C while achieving well over 45mpg. Cruise control, Automatic transmission with power windows and locks, cd and sync radio.
Hello I'm Scott, I can deliver to the airport or any location within 5 miles from my office.. I would need a ride back to my location after I would pick you up. Thank you
I offer pickup and drop off I only require you take me back to my office a few minutes from the airport. No smoking!!
2014 Toyota PriusScottie's Toyota154.516
Scottie is a great guy and the Prius got us through the weekend. A few challengs we had were:
1. Malfunctioning Trunk - the trunk latch was busted, causing us to need to fidget with it every time we used the trunk.
2. Missing Trunk Cover - as a hatchback in Arizona in the summer, our bags and belongings were open to the sun and public wherever we parked. The trunk cover would have helped with keeping our things from cooking and being seen. You shouldn't worry about this as he fixed it just as we dropped it off.
3. Loud - Whoever sat in the back seat was excluded from the conversation the entire weekend because of how loud the car was. I've driven a Prius before and they've never been this loud.
4. A/C - It was great up until about 110 degrees. As we rented in the summer, we went over this a few times and the back seat couldn't quite cool down.
5. Door Lock Fob - It worked for unlocking the doors but it didn't work for locking them. A simple solution was that we locked the doors from the inside.
Overall, the car was affordable and you get what you pay for. I'd rent from Scottie again and want anyone to know what they are getting with this Prius.