Looking to buy a Tesla and want to drive it for the weekend before making that large investment? Want to surprise your significant other with a sleek car in amazing condition? You've come to the right place! You may find other Teslas for a lower price but it is very rare to find a fully loaded P90d with Ludicrous mode in the condition my vehicle is in. It is my daily driver so I don't rent it out often. Hertz and other companies rent this model for $500-$600/day with half the mileage, less features and no tint.
Tesla Model S P90D (Black)
- Ludicrous Mode - Zero to Sixty in 2.8 Seconds
- Top 10 fastest production vehicles in the world
- Fully Loaded
- Upgraded sound system with Sirius XM subscription
- 21" Black Rims
- Tinted front, rear and hatch windows.
- UV protective film on windshield
- Plenty of space in hatchback trunk and additional space in the front trunk (frunk)
- 100% Free Supercharger Network
- Perfect Condition
1) All charging cables with various outlet included (220v Nema 14-50, Standard 110v, Standard SAE J1772 used by most public chargers)
2) I am always available by text/phone if you need anything.
3) Tesla roadside assistance is also available in case of any issues
4) Map to Arizona Supercharger Network: https://www.tesla.com/findus#/bounds/37.0042599,-109.04522309999999,31.3321771,-114.8165909,d?search=supercharger,&name=Arizona
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Front/back seat, & stearing heating
Access to HOV (carpool lane) while solo
Fully tinted. Windshield UV Protetection
Wirless keyfob entry
USB-C and iPhone charging cables
Smart Air Suspension Upgrade
Free Supercharger Use
All that I ask is you treat it as if it's your own car so as such. Please no smoking and no pets.
Where can i get a map of public chargers?
https://www.plugshare.com or download their Android & iPhone apps.
Where can I charge?
You can charge for free at any Tesla supercharging stations or many public chargers in the Phoenix area. The Supercharger is also the fastest way to charge (45 minutes for an 80% charge). You can use other charging networks (such as Blink & Chargepoint) but you will need to pay for it.
Tesla Superchargers map in Arizona: https://www.tesla.com/findus#/bounds/37.0042599,-109.04522309999999,31.3321771,-114.8165909,d?search=supercharger,&name=Arizona
List of Public Chargers: https://www.plugshare.com or download the PlugShare Android & iPhone apps.
Will it be fully charged?
If you pick it up from my home, it will be fully charged (250 mile range). Otherwise, if delivered within the general Phoenix area, it will have around 200 miles.
2015 Tesla Model STesla Model S P90D1552
Great experience all around. Airport pick up right on time, the car was impeccable inside and out complete with bottled water on a 106 degree Phoenix afternoon. Highly recommended.