For additional drivers please ask Turo to add them in the trip request.
New to Turo? Click to get $25 off your first trip >> https://turo.com/referral?code=1433321reQjS6
EX Hybrid Model, Fuel Efficiency - 40 mpg, Navigation, Satellite XM Radio, Tinted Windows, 3 Driving Wheel Modes - Sport, Eco, Normal. Highly Maintained with Low Miles - 35K, Perfect ride for couples, Sporty Look 2 Seater.
It takes regular unleaded gas but I prefer or recommend premium to take care of my ride for life.
STRICTLY NO SMOKING OR PETS IN THE CAR! A 250$ fee will be charged for cleaning for Smoking and/or Pets.
Rules worth mentioning:
1) Please return the car clean as it was given to you, to avoid any cleaning fees as per Turo Policy.
Additional Turo fees and fines: http://support.turo.com/entries/23144270-Fees-Fines
2) Flat tire is your responsibility as traveler, please fix it before return to avoid any fees later.
2) Fill up gas prior to return, same level as given at start of rental trip.
3) You are responsible for all traffic or parking tickets during the rental, and all liabilities related to it.
4) You are responsible for bringing the car back to the pickup location unless otherwise communicated.
6) Late Returns: If you happen to be late no worries just request an extension on Turo through your booking.
Request to please leave a review after the trip.
Hope you enjoy your renting experience with this ride :)
2011 Honda CR-Z2011 Honda CRZ EX - 2 Seat Sport Hybrid15528
Found this on a Google search and was pleasantly surprised at the rate. Car was great to drive and host was very friendly and flexible when unexpected situations came about.
Amith was great a responding quickly! He was flexible and let me move around my pick up time to make my flight after rescheduling. The car is AWESOME; great speakers, very clean and has awesome mileage. I hope to rent again in the future! AMAZING first Turo experience.
Amith was very helpful by letting me pick up the car before work on a weekday and drop it off during the evening. The car was fun to drive, with my only complaint being it is very hard to see out of the rear view window.