Please check with us for child seat(s) availability, if you need it. Mostly with good advance notice, it is certain, however with short notice booking, please check with us first. Also mention your child seat(s) requirement in booking request / message for us to keep track of it.
For additional drivers please ask Turo to add them in the trip request.
New to Turo? Click to get $25 off your first trip >> https://turo.com/referral?code=1433321reQjS6
Only 110K+ miles on the car, it is immaculate throughout and drives solid & incredibly smooth. It takes regular unleaded gas.
STRICTLY NO SMOKING OR PETS IN THE CAR! A 250$ fee will be charged for cleaning for Smoking and/or Pets.
Rules worth mentioning:
1) Please return the car clean as it was given to you, to avoid any cleaning fees as per Turo Policy.
Additional Turo fees and fines: http://support.turo.com/entries/23144270-Fees-Fines
2) Flat tire is your responsibility as traveler, please fix it before return to avoid any fees later.
2) Fill up gas prior to return, same level as given at start of rental trip.
3) You are responsible for all traffic or parking tickets during the rental, and all liabilities related to it.
4) You are responsible for bringing the car back to the pickup location unless otherwise communicated.
6) Late Returns: If you happen to be late no worries just request an extension on Turo through your booking.
Request to please leave a review after the trip.
Hope you enjoy your renting experience with this ride :)
Deliveries are only available during non-working hours. That is, exclude 8 AM - 6 PM Monday - Friday except national holidays.